One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-09-26 23:15:34

Gomez

What happened to towns?

Went to sleep and seems all towns lost? Also fitness trending down. 52 is top  was 55. I've noticed runners starving themself as kid pretty sure he is major source of fitness loss. Solution was baby pen however didn't go well with one guy.

I just want to stop the runner pretty sure is the bear griefer alternative strategy...assuming town spawning and killing bears has prevented him from bear griefing. Could be a different guy. Also using false eve camps and watching babies starve. That one cost like 2 fitness yesterday and maybe five point past week it's a whole every death like that.

Adern family? Non spec white mutton new player town, probably low pop? forget last name.

Hope family? Corn culture jungle people, starved? It was cool someone came up with loading a kid bag with primitive tools, sharp rock round stone and flint, was very good idea.

Anyway corn processing is kind of a pain but you do it phases and move the corn kernels in buckets. Processing is sorta time consuming but crazy efficient. I'm putting milk at the hearth to yum babies. Seem pie meta is burning thru resources i.e. water and oil very fast.

Redd family, gingers looks to have had food pressure mounting and a large bear swarm ended them. I spawned to a new player last eve she starved while I was a baby standing on the snow, doh was sad, very sad.

Anyway how far west have we gone? Not even sure if I can resettle old towns now.

Last edited by Gomez (2021-09-26 23:18:23)

Board footer