One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-05-11 21:31:12

karltown_veteran

I want what Dodge and Morti have

Im sensing some enemies to lovers and not to brag but im an excellent shipper. Morti can heal the tsundere Dodge with his love

.-.. .. ..-. . / .. ... / ... - .-. .- -. --. . .-.-.- / ... --- / .- -- / .. .-.-.-
ˆ ø˜ç´ ƒ®åµ´∂ å˜ ˆ˜˜øç∑˜† å˜∂ ©ø† å∑å¥ ∑ˆ†˙ ˆ†
he xnt bzm qdzc sghr, xnt zqd z enqlhczakd noonmdms
veteran of an OHOL town called Karltown. Not really a veteran and my names not Karl

#2 2021-05-11 21:56:52

DestinyCall

Re: I want what Dodge and Morti have

I ship it.

#3 2021-05-11 22:11:52

Gremlynn

As long as spoon gets to be the distant yandere to both of them im on board

#4 2021-05-12 10:27:13

Caprys

I ship it.
The question is who will top and who will bottom.

----------
See Jason, this is what happens when you leave us alone for to long. We get bored.

#5 2021-05-12 16:19:09

DestinyCall

Hmm, good question.   I could see it going either way.

#6 2021-05-12 17:16:59

Bellium

Verse couple <3

#7 2021-05-14 01:20:33

Morti

You all bring me tears of joy.

It lightens the lead weight in my heart when I come back here and see this sort of alleviation of pressure I imagine my brazen comments have put on the community. I don't want anyone to feel like they don't belong here. I don't want any of us to feel like we can't help each other. We do help each other. We can help each other. Anyone, can belong in this community.

--

I can't thank Jason enough for giving me this place, this game, or this feeling. Even though I know so much more fuels these things; the feelings in me, the thoughts I've juggled all my life, the desperation, like I feel I'm nearing some end and now may be the last chance I have to say what really matters. All of what I was before this game, was like tinder and kindling, building up in a stack, while Jason has afforded us the atmosphere for sparks, to survive in the air. He merely put the flint and steel on the ground, and stepped away. He left it up to us to care for one another, and the sum total of compassion I have received from everyone has had a tremendous impact on the kind of person I, at least, want to be.

I still have a lot of, habits, that I often wish I didn't.
I wish I didn't know, for instance, how much a throat could hurt after shouting at someone for ten minutes straight.
I wish I never knew what it was like to want to hurt people.
I knew those feelings in the past, I'm afraid of knowing them again in the future.
I don't want to feel like those are ways that I can resort to.
I often regret testing them out as options.
But, there is a kind of respect people gain from one another, when they are in conflict.
I can't pretend it doesn't exist, when I know it from experience.

It's not a deeper kind of respect than that you get from loving someone, it's not better, it's not worse, but most of all, it may not even be necessary. With enough compassion and communication, enough trust and respect, ALL conflicts can be avoided. I understand that now. And it's not just those 4 things, it's not just love, though that is a massively heavy word on the scale. Like a tablespoon of neutron star, there is so much meaning condensed in those 4 letters. It is everything - the thing that can help us to be better, it's everything. Effort, must be exercised. Attempts, must be made. We can not, we should not, leave it up to others, to bridge our minds for us.

But we are born blank. We learn. We learn, really, really well.
We learn love.
We learn trust.
We learn hate.
We learn disgust.
We have the potential, to be the greatest beings the universe will ever know.
We have the potential to end it all.

When two people care about each other, they are so much stronger than either of those two could possibly be alone.

I want you to imagine if everyone cared for everyone that way.

I love you all so much.

I want you to be healthy, because we need you. I want you to care for one another and to feel the responsibility of caring and the rewards, when it comes back around to you. You are needed. You are invaluable. You are shining examples, of why life exists, at all. Fountains of beauty, each and every one of you.

I can't tell you enough, how much I care.
I can't share enough, how thankful I am that we have this chance to exist, together.

Thank you for holding me, when I needed to be held.
Thank you, for letting me hold you.

I love you.

#8 2021-05-14 04:52:27

Gremlynn

This is interesting.

I respect Dodge, I respect Morti, and i respect Spoon.

Dodge is the unapologetic critic. Sure he can be a bit on the jason end of things but most of all hes the devil's advocate. Especially in regards to spoon.

Good things if you acknowledge friction as growth.

Spoon is the unknown. The what if, the questionable perspective, and the unfounded theory. He pushes the thoughts surrounding this game into a dimension of its own. Sometime to his own accord but rarely in a vain effort. The life and discord surround this forum is alive because of spoon. Even if you hate him, even if you love him, he has contributed more to this community than anyone can hope to do. Sarcastic sheep not included.

Morti, oof, Morti, you are like looking at the sun directly without sunglasses. You look too long and too intently youll go blind. In your beauty you're dangerous. You're too idealistic, too sweet, too loving. All of it is too bright to read. I respect it dont get me wrong. But i feel its likely a desire to fill a hole in society you havent recieved in your own. To prove it exists and to be the person you wished existed in your own life.

I respect this most of all.

Its not easy to be an impossible person in a good way. But these three do it in their own. Are they perfect, no, are they doing their best, no doubt. Sure this is a small pond so its easy to look like a big fish. Dont let that get to your ego. Anyone. This game is trash and the people who criticize it and try to promote its growth are worth way more than someone who tries to plaster their clout in regarding to this game onto their ego. It doesnt mean anything and in a decade youll realize how much time was wasted doing nothing but feeding your own self importance.

#9 2021-05-16 04:15:44

Dodge

aa6.jpg

#10 2021-05-16 19:33:49

DestinyCall

"OHOL was a mistake"

-Jason Roher

Board footer