One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-03-26 03:36:59

Spoonwood

My Latest Eve Run

I decided to just get homesick and go to help the gingers: http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=7226695  Some ginger said s/he didn't like outsiders.  I've sometimes gotten targeted when going to other towns.  Heck, I once traveled to a town I had started as a ginger Eve and got targeted by people in the town.

In my 50s someone threatened me with a knife.  I ran away like I sometimes need to, then came back and did something else to help out (or at least I thought I was helping out).  Then someone targeted me with a knife again.  I realized I was old enough to not bother running away.  I ended up dying at 60.  Maybe I should have run away, so that the person who stabbed me didn't have murder cooldown.  Then again, someone else apparently saw it fit to kill her.

I do find it funny though when I got stabbed tough, since I would have died at 60 anyways.

Danish Clinch.
Longtime tutorial player.

#2 2021-03-26 10:55:33

DiscardedSlinky
DubiousSlinker

Re: My Latest Eve Run

Whenever I'm planning on living in a other town as another race I usually follow someone in town so I can't be killed over some dumb racist ideas. Just make sure you /unfollow first so you don't grief leadership for your fam on accident

I'm Slinky and I hate it here.
I also /blush.

#3 2021-03-26 11:14:42

Spoonwood

Re: My Latest Eve Run

DiscardedSlinky wrote:

Whenever I'm planning on living in a other town as another race I usually follow someone in town so I can't be killed over some dumb racist ideas. Just make sure you /unfollow first so you don't grief leadership for your fam on accident

Thanks for sharing, and the tip if it was a tip.

Danish Clinch.
Longtime tutorial player.

Board footer