One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-02-22 23:31:37

Morti

Hey, fug.

Care to play together for a few hours on one of the alternative servers?
Start a new camp, make a new town?
Just you and me for starters, come who may.

Not too much planning, one of us log in and the other follow as the kid and we make the most of where we find ourselves?

I have Eve spawns set on most of the 15 servers, but I can easily reset that if you want me to go first.
I'm fine with doing so on any server, if you're up for a little time together?

#2 2021-02-23 00:37:41

Morti

Re: Hey, fug.

Been watching a bunch of Youtube videos on crafting, bushcraft, survival, science - whatever peeks my interest as I wait for your reply. This one caught my eye and I'd like to share it with you.

Learning Languages Ruined My Life
by Phoenix Hou
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ_4gzoDDAE

Apply this sentiment to the different groups of people among our community; adults coming from the Call of Duty or Counterstrike communities, or kids coming from Roblox and Minecraft communities.
Or, as the video suggests, to the greater picture of the world and the relationships that we have between people in Korea, Croatia, Canada, Germany and the United States, for example.

I will keep checking back on this forum, keep the Main forum tab open, and refresh every 5-15 minutes or so, awaiting a response from you. Maybe you are done with this forum for the day and I get no reply, if so, well, that won't stop me from having learned a few new things while I waited.

#3 2021-02-23 18:23:24

midnightadrenaline

Alright Morti, ya old sap

Join me on 6. I'm gonna make a new and improved village and bring the higher tech stuff we've grinded like horsies and el truco

#4 2021-02-23 20:48:40

DiscardedSlinky
DubiousSlinker

jeff

I'm Slinky and I hate it here.
I also /blush.

Board footer