One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-12-05 18:57:26

Eve Troll

Dyeable feathers and paintable shoes

Personally i love making sweet outfits. I find it adds a lot of character to the game. The two things that ive seen lacking are more color variants of shoes and hats. Rose variants for hats are relatively difficult and require precise timing and multiple lives to make. Socks are a good form of colored shoes but they decay incredibly quickly. The base clogs really only go with yellow outfits. It would be really nice to be able to paint them different colors and would add a lot of character to footwear. The brown feather really doesnt go with anything beyond fur clothing and it would be nice to be able to dye them different colors. The addition of bows or buckles for hats would be cool as well.

Please consider.

#2 2020-12-05 19:21:59

Dodge

Re: Dyeable feathers and paintable shoes

More cosmetic content is always welcome, not grounbreaking but always nice, except when it requires a whole bucket for a single wall that you will never see again lol

What would be really nice though would be procedurally generated colors, like for example all the maple trees look the same but with procedural generation you could give a range of color so for example from lightish green to a more darker green and each tree would be unique with a different variation of the selected colors.

Even better with sheeps, black sheeps, gray sheeps, brown sheeps, slightly lighter black sheep, brownish sheep etc.

This would bring so much more variation and richness than seeing the same asset duplicated multiple times.

#3 2020-12-07 15:13:32

PeaGirl

Re: Dyeable feathers and paintable shoes

I think wood clogs should get some love, looking at how much art clogs can contain. Although clogs are initially very small items, even minor changes can make those clogs very dashing looking and gorgeous.
Though most clogs colouring would decay from wear and impact, so I believe it would give plaster significant use. It would be awesome to see clogs being dipped in dye bowls and dipping on plaster water.
Been looking at clog designs by a whim, and this gorgeous pair of art came by and boy, does it look nice.
?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse3.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.GICxFxHC0YtAqm_tFPsPTgHaFj%26pid%3DApi&f=1

Who knows what future will eventually hold. I have faith in Jason, although I play the game in mixed ways sometimes.

If you ever enter Pea (Helkama turns into random name) family, you need the lottery ticket picked up. My baby names given can be absolutely random.
"Are you fueled with peasoup or why you keep running off from temperature tile?"

Board footer