One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-11-22 14:41:57

Kilian

I appologize, Methman

Dear Methman,
I am deeply sorry for damaging your town.

I know that you invested a lot of time into building this town. As far as I recall, you welcomed me into your private town - and I broke your trust. Breaking your trust, especially after welcoming me so heartily, must have felt extremly saddening, maybe embarassing. I was wrong to treat you like that.

I was letting my anger about my own problems, but also being constantly accused of griefing when I just tried to help, out on your town. After witnissing you bear griefing, and me again being unjustifably having been accused of griefing and getting cursed, I went havoc on your town, as I felt unjustly treated.

This inconsiderate, egoistic behaviour has caused you so much pain - and I realise that I have to make amends for that. If there is anything sensible that I can do to make this up to you, please just ask.

From now on, I'm going to manage my own stress better, so that I don't snap at you and the rest of the game community. And, I want you to call me out if I do this again.

Yours sincerely,
Kilian

Last edited by Kilian (2021-01-03 12:53:14)

#2 2020-11-22 14:54:43

FishRfriendsnotfood
Banned

Re: I appologize, Methman

Don't apologize to such a sanctimonious lying pig.  He isn't worth the apology.

I'm fish, deal with it or don't, idgaf

#3 2020-11-22 18:22:01

Kilian

FishRfriendsnotfood wrote:

That is something, which I have to decide - and obviously have done. Your insult is not welcome here.

Last edited by Kilian (2020-11-22 18:22:44)

#4 2020-11-22 21:17:34

FishRfriendsnotfood
Banned

lol. insult.  have a good day kid XD

#5 2020-11-22 21:21:31

Spoonwood

Calling someone a 'lying pig' is an insult.  If you would want to assess someone's character in the future, you would do best to not dehumanize them.  I also don't see how the other accusation could be relevant here.  By that I mean, I don't see how Methman was lying about what he had done.

Last edited by Spoonwood (2020-11-22 21:23:28)

Danish Clinch.
Longtime tutorial player.

#6 2020-11-22 21:25:51

FishRfriendsnotfood
Banned

Spoonwood wrote:

Calling someone a 'lying pig' is an insult.  If you would want to assess someone's character in the future, you would do best to not dehumanize them.  I also don't see how the other accusation could be relevant here.  By that I mean, I don't see how Methman was lying about what he had done.

It is what it is. what is your point in addressing me.  Meth is a liar about a LOT of things, also I would do best if you never spoke to me again.

#7 2020-11-22 21:44:17

sigmen4020

What’s he supposedly lied about?

For the time being, I think we have enough content.

#8 2020-11-22 22:53:09

FishRfriendsnotfood
Banned

sigmen4020 wrote:

What’s he supposedly lied about?

Hmmm wouldn't you like to know.  Ask him, maybe he'll have 'ranka' answer that question.

#9 2020-11-23 00:00:13

mangoma

You wanna apologize for ruining my town too while youre at it? I dont even know you but you walled up an entire set of clothes I made and my well when I was learning the game in low pop. You suck

#10 2020-11-23 00:19:12

Eve Troll

Didnt realize the town was his eyy? I wonder who you thought it belonged to? I dont know what your beef is with me, but after destroying mine, meth's, and ranka's town you followed me to another low pop server, tracked me through wondible maps, and destroyed my week old town I started with four other people.

The fact you dont even acknowledge me in this apology... is just

I hope you turn over a new leaf. But realize you have ruined hundreds of hours of my work, destroyed two of my towns on different servers and i dont even get acknowledged in your apology. I get you and meth were friends, which honestly makes it 10x worse, but you hurt a lot of people with your actions.

Last edited by Eve Troll (2020-11-23 00:24:33)

#11 2020-11-23 01:50:24

Kilian

Eve Troll wrote:

Didnt realize the town was his eyy? I wonder who you thought it belonged to? I dont know what your beef is with me, but after destroying mine, meth's, and ranka's town you followed me to another low pop server, tracked me through wondible maps, and destroyed my week old town I started with four other people.

The fact you dont even acknowledge me in this apology... is just

I hope you turn over a new leaf. But realize you have ruined hundreds of hours of my work, destroyed two of my towns on different servers and i dont even get acknowledged in your apology. I get you and meth were friends, which honestly makes it 10x worse, but you hurt a lot of people with your actions.

The situation there was somewhat different, comprising many more action in addition to low-pop-griefing. I will address that in another, separate topic. The present topic was specifically addressing the actions towards Methman.

EDIT
The separate topic: https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewt … p?id=10282

Last edited by Kilian (2020-11-23 03:26:39)

#12 2020-11-23 15:51:39

karltown_veteran

Off topic but hi! I met you in a past life and you called me a Rail Baron and tipped your hat to me. It was pretty cool. I actually worked for about 4 hours making rails that stretched 0.4K from jungle town to white town. It was super rewarding but white town was dead by the time I finished, I hope someone resettles it sad anyway any interactions I’ve had with you have been very pleasant so thanks for that.

.-.. .. ..-. . / .. ... / ... - .-. .- -. --. . .-.-.- / ... --- / .- -- / .. .-.-.-
ˆ ø˜ç´ ƒ®åµ´∂ å˜ ˆ˜˜øç∑˜† å˜∂ ©ø† å∑å¥ ∑ˆ†˙ ˆ†
he xnt bzm qdzc sghr, xnt zqd z enqlhczakd noonmdms
veteran of an OHOL town called Karltown. Not really a veteran and my names not Karl

#13 2020-11-23 16:54:52

Rookwood

Meth doesn't read the forums.  I don't blame him.

#14 2020-11-23 19:49:55

QuirkySmirkyIan

Kilian what is your discord? I miss you we made such a good library together. Remember when you planted the trees on my library? Good times, message me your discord so we can chat. I FORGIVE YOU smile

Last edited by QuirkySmirkyIan (2020-11-23 19:50:13)

Open gate now. Need truck to be more efficient!

Board footer