One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-04-08 18:12:14

SylarUchiha

Killer are way too often

I speak Spanish, sorry for the bad grammar.

First game of the day:

My mom was an Eve. She had me in the middle of no were. Without hesitation, she grab me and made a run for it. She found a good spot with a lot of dirt, some water, but a good berry spot. We made a farm, a thread farm, and also got some rabbits. My sister was born and I made fire for her. We got three water pouches and start the farm going. After a bit, everything was doing fine, and we start having kids. My daughter took care of the farm and my son kept the rabbits on check. The start of the village was doing perfect. I went for a walk and found a better spot at just four screen west. I came back to the camp and told my sister and my mom that we are moving west. Everybody agrees. I went west and prep the farm. I came back to let everybody know and I found a bloody grave. I stop for a second there. My sister come out from north and told me that my daughter kill mom, and her mom...???? I put the mouse on top of her and she was my knees. She move next to a tree and grab an arrow. Wen I saw that, I knew what was happening. I press to run and my character move three squares and I died. She never even grab the bow. Now I don't know if it was her, or my sister was behind another tree.
I know by heart what to do in those circumstances. How to protect myself, and how fight back. This time the lag got me. I will be very please if our name was our name-tag. That way all the grifers will be in a list by now. If one of them is born, we all know what to do.

This game is not fun any more. First the apocalypse, now the killers know how to make weapons, wile everyone is working hard to stay alive.

We want a solution. We want justice. We want to survive. We all want to have FUN.....

Sylar Uchiha

#2 2018-04-08 18:32:05

Thexus

Re: Killer are way too often

https://discord.gg/nSvp4he
here is the translator server's link if you want to contribute to the spanish translation

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewt … 7140#p7140
and here is the released spanish language pack

Nice story telling! But we can't do much about griefers.

Discord: Translators' Server, Thexus#3774
Working again on translations, oof

#3 2018-04-08 18:34:59

powa

Try a custom server with no PvP.  Here's a custom server list: https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=689.

#4 2018-04-08 21:17:41

breezeknight

Thexus wrote:

Nice story telling! But we can't do much about griefers.

so griefers are gameplay content, ok

- - -

Last edited by breezeknight (2018-04-08 21:18:39)

#5 2018-04-08 23:34:15

Alleria

In the future, there will be larger towns and dedicated guards. All we can do in the future, is to be armed and vigilant. At least two trustworthy citizens should always be armed (with knives in last slot).

"Words build bridges into unexplored regions"

#6 2018-04-09 07:54:33

Thexus

Breezeknight, i meant "we" as players.

I am a Forum Moderator, not a Game Developer.

But yes, griefers are probably intended.

Discord: Translators' Server, Thexus#3774
Working again on translations, oof

#7 2018-04-09 07:59:07

Portager

The worst killer tonight was a bear that ravaged the "lucky" family village around 2:45 am EST.

Apparently, early in the life of the lucky family the matriarchs were feeding their sons to this bear, well as karma would have it that bear came back many hours later and decimated all but two women in the village, who fortunately birthed myself (a boy) and a girl. Unfortunately my sister's kid, Jenny might have been a troll and she was the last of the Lucky line as of 10 minutes ago.

Moral of the story, if you are going to kill boys, do it right or risk generations of progress later. tongue

Board footer