One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-10-07 18:50:31

Gogo
Banned

One Year One Game

I started posting on forum on October 11, 2019. What can I say? While I'm not so much tired of game itself, I'm tired of OHOL players. I was enjoying game more during steam sale. hmm Many people are just simply mean and silly (like 1/4 of them?). Worst groups of players IMO:

1. emotional ones. one argue or misunderstanding leads to hostility 4life. IRL they probably deserve to be kicked in their butts or slapped in heads. ADVICE: OK boomer is the best quote you can give them. cut their shit before it will grow into bigger shit. if this won't work, big false accusation against them should do it, because they will eventually accuse you of something

2. racists. they are against blacks mostly, racism is totally true. JUSTIFIED? hmmmm

3. soft people. they are against war. they are against RP (I'm aware some roleplayers are douchebags). they are not evil, just boring

4. griefers. they're either sociopaths or they need help irl, some of them are just bored

I no longer wanna play game with co-op, more likely game where I would just kill other players. XD

---
Game itself is ok, but it could be better. It was more fun before. Like

- where are medics with aprons?
- where are raid parties? (usually 2-4 players from town wanna go)
- where are outposts? maybe allow people to eat or drink something to be fertile outside of homeland? (also in foreing homelands?)

I breed dogs lately. They have no purpouse. How about this: remove posse, allow dogs to protect allies if someone wanna kill them? Maybe we can breed eagles and they would bring us rabbits? xD This game need some good update, and survival part must go further than food crysis.

#2 2020-10-07 19:55:32

Arcurus

Re: One Year One Game

Gogo wrote:

I breed dogs lately. They have no purpouse. How about this: remove posse, allow dogs to protect allies if someone wanna kill them? Maybe we can breed eagles and they would bring us rabbits? xD This game need some good update, and survival part must go further than food crysis.

yea!

Board footer