One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-10-03 04:04:17

OneOfMany

Finding the forum password is very hard when you purchase from Steam.

ugh.. yeah, so read the title.

I admit I'm dumb and have a short attention span, but finding the <blanked blank> password, needed to post on the forum, is too hard to find if you purchase through Steam. I played for over a year before I figured it out, although I am dumb and have a short attention span.

***As a Note: DO NOT POST THE PASSWORD, IT IS SECRET***

I don't remember what it was, but it was something ridiculous, like "skin flute". Even if I did remember, I wouldn't post it and I ask all of you to respect the rules and not post it.

All I can say is, if you purchased on Steam, you may need to use your crazy auto-steam email account to log in. GL in finding the info.

I am a dirty, dirty roleplayer. I roleplay in the game, sometimes on the forum and if I'm being honest, a bit in real life. I can't help myself. I'm a dirty, dirty roleplayer. Don't hate the player, hate the game. smile

#2 2020-10-03 08:03:36

Arcurus

Re: Finding the forum password is very hard when you purchase from Steam.

yea, the client could show the password in game.

Or take it as a way of test smile

#3 2020-10-03 22:55:17

Grim_Arbiter

I bought the game on steam, and just checked my email associated with my steam account. Anytime I get logged out here I have to go to my email and type in "onehouronelife" and its the last email. Also my password given is a random assortment of letters and numbers. Like BDY7SX7HDY.

--Grim
I'm flying high. But the worst is never first, and there's a person that'll set you straight. Cancelling the force within my brain. For flying high. The simulator has been disengaged.

#4 2020-10-04 21:34:57

DiscardedSlinky
DubiousSlinker

I bought the game on steam and I've never had a problem. Are you using your steam email account for the forums?? You can just make an account with your normal email and password..

I'm Slinky and I hate it here.
I also /blush.

Board footer