One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-09-22 05:13:56

fug

Help! My screen is messed up! + other issues.

Help! Screen stays black but I can hear the game audio.

You need to delete the cache files and reload the game to do this through steam:

Go to steam > library > right click one hour one life > properties > local files > browse local files > sprites > delete bin_v359_cache.fcz > delete cache.fcz > back arrow > click animations > delete cache.fcz > back arrow > objects > delete cache

Help! My screen is a bunch of random sprites after I died.

Did you eat a mushroom right before dying? Reload your game to fix this issue.

Help! My sprites are still messed up!

Repeat the fix for black screen.

Go to steam > library > right click one hour one life > properties > local files > browse local files > sprites > delete bin_v359_cache.fcz > delete cache.fcz > back arrow > click animations > delete cache.fcz > back arrow > objects > delete cache

Help! Me and my twin+ are stuck at waiting to be born.

Make sure you both have the same code in the friends tab. Simplest solution is to do a one letter code such as Q then proceed to hit the correct button. Make sure you are both joining the same server then hit login.

Help! How can I make sure me and my twin are both connecting to the same server?

Go under the setting button, check the use custom server and put the address to the server of your desire.

Help! How can I see what servers there are/or how can I see how many players are online right now?

http://onehouronelife.com/reflector/ser … ion=report

Worlds oldest SID baby.

Board footer