One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#26 2020-04-21 14:34:49

testo

Re: Coming soon: tortilla tables

jasonrohrer wrote:

What would the upgrade be there?

People have talked about a stove or whatever, but how would it be better than hot coals?

Something that keeps the hot coals working permanently. Using hot coals requires you to wait for 60 seconds and then it expires in 2 minutes.
It means it is annoying to use repeteadly.

I tried making a carnitas station 10 minutes ago because my family was starving. The idea was to make a medium size pen for pig only and set up a cooking place outside, with a row of corn inside. The two problems I faced were:

a)Pigs are annoying to keep inside a pen made or property fence/gate. Can´t we get a deconstructable post + rope to keep them in one tile?
b)The hot coals expires too fast for a process that requieres it being permanently active. Can´t we get a charcoal basket+ hot coals= long hot coals for 6 minutes? Not that hard and hardly a buff.

- I believe the term "Berrymuncher" is derogatory and therefore I shall use the term "Berrier" instead.

- Jack Ass

#27 2020-04-21 14:35:30

LunyTerror

Grim_Arbiter wrote:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/d8/5a/b9 … 420f80.jpg

This is a flat top griddle that can go over a campfire.

There are also smaller, lower to the ground ones, that cook over coals.

Oh now you're just making me hungry!

I name all my boys Elias and all my girls Eylul. If you get named Elias or Eylul It's me. smile

#28 2020-04-21 19:47:08

testo

cordy wrote:
testo wrote:

a)Pigs are annoying to keep inside a pen made or property fence/gate. Can´t we get a deconstructable post + rope to keep them in one tile?
b)The hot coals expires too fast for a process that requieres it being permanently active. Can´t we get a charcoal basket+ hot coals= long hot coals for 6 minutes? Not that hard and hardly a buff.

Good idea! should be implemented for sheep and cows too. Maybe dogs.

testo wrote:

Great! Also, maybe... Long Hot Coals + Flat Rock = Long Hot Flat Rock

(Post it on github!) smile

Nope sorry, too lazy to make a github account. Feel free to hijack.

- I believe the term "Berrymuncher" is derogatory and therefore I shall use the term "Berrier" instead.

- Jack Ass

Board footer