One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#26 2020-02-11 21:29:45

MrGold

Re: Join the Dark Grieferhood - Griefing discord server

Just leave this how it is it's over lol the bobohood is dead haha poor Bobo I took his people lol with me and as I said I wasent lying about betrayal lol

Im Mr.Gold I /hmph

#27 2020-02-11 21:36:14

schmloo

JonySky wrote:

Yep, hence why I said “supposedly”, which you decided to miss out. If there’s going to be no permabans then people need to take it upon themselves to not be pricks. But clearly that’s not gonna happen, because they are sad little people who take their suppressed anger out on people who don’t deserve it, and will look for any excuse. Which is why that would be the only option.

Insert OHOL-related signature here

#28 2020-02-11 23:13:29

karltown_veteran

Grim_Arbiter wrote:
JonySky wrote:

permanent ban to all griefers !!!!
The first must be Jason! hahahaha

While he isn't banned, the jason character might as well have a bullseye painted on his shirt. I dont think I've ever seen jason not get killed when he stumbles into the village. I saw him get to old age once, but someone still shot him down before natural causes.

Heh.. most of the time its for that damn hat.

There was a cult that started around that god forsaken hat. Jason’s doomed himself by making it wearable

.-.. .. ..-. . / .. ... / ... - .-. .- -. --. . .-.-.- / ... --- / .- -- / .. .-.-.-
ˆ ø˜ç´ ƒ®åµ´∂ å˜ ˆ˜˜øç∑˜† å˜∂ ©ø† å∑å¥ ∑ˆ†˙ ˆ†
he xnt bzm qdzc sghr, xnt zqd z enqlhczakd noonmdms
veteran of an OHOL town called Karltown. Not really a veteran and my names not Karl

#29 2020-02-12 12:28:16

JonySky
Website

schmloo wrote:
JonySky wrote:

Yep, hence why I said “supposedly”, which you decided to miss out. If there’s going to be no permabans then people need to take it upon themselves to not be pricks. But clearly that’s not gonna happen, because they are sad little people who take their suppressed anger out on people who don’t deserve it, and will look for any excuse. Which is why that would be the only option.

in a game SUPPOSEDLY orientated around doing the EXACT opposite. 

I chose the word that worked best for me smile
but all is well, it was not a personal comment, it just reminded me that I thought the same as you but a long time ago I realized that everything in this game contradicts itself again and again

Board footer