One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#51 2019-10-01 15:06:57

Coconut Fruit

Re: Posse implementation

MrShuriken wrote:

Then instead of ditching car Jason should improve them, not make them cheaper to make but more cost-effective to run (5x cheaper to run, +5min time instead of 2)

That's still waaay too little since cost of making them is so big. I could agree if they could be running for at least 2 hours or even 10 hours with one tanking. Still it would suk if you were out of fuel somewhere at the other end of the map and you had to abandon the car. They have too little space to be riding with another tank of kerosine - space in cars is another thing that makes them unefficient.

Making own private server (Very easy! You can play on it even if you haven't bought the game)
Zoom mod
Mini guide for beginners
website with all recipies

#52 2019-10-01 15:29:59

Saolin

Being able to ride the car with the engine in it to an iron mine, drill some iron, then drive the engine back is the closest thing to useful the car has ever been.

#53 2019-10-01 16:51:49

Dantox

Transportation methods (like cars and planes) have been pretty much broken since the implementation of the rift since the map is too small and the car or planes are incredibly wasteful. The last time i saw a plane was when you could use it to escape the rift and that pretty much was it.

make bread, no war

Board footer