You are not logged in.

#26 2019-09-13 20:45:25

BlueDiamondAvatar

Re: The arc ended again.

DestinyCall wrote:
Anhigen wrote:
DestinyCall wrote:

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! MY TOWN!!!!!

*wraps an emergency blanket around them* It'll be ok. We'll get you a new town. A better town. One with all your favorites--no more tears.

Thanks .. it was a really nice town.  I worked so hard on it last night.   I was looking forward to making a really long road this morning .... sigh.

Sorry Destiny,
I fought the reset as hard as I could today, both as a Disney and a Beedy, but the twin griefers who were determined to cause the reset came in with horsecarts, healing supplies, and weapons into a struggling low-tech Beedy town that didn't have a fence up, and we were toast.

--Blue Diamond

I aim to leave behind a world that is easier for people to live in that it was before I got there.

#27 2019-09-13 20:59:27

WalrusesConquer

The twin gnomes were really irritating...I was looking forward to dying in Disney's town
My sons: Lucian, Mucian and Tucian were all really great and it's such a shame it had to end that way

Recent favorite lives:
Favio Pheonix,Les Nana,Cloud Charles, Rosa Colo [fed my little bro] Lucas Dawn [husband of magnolia] Jasmine Yu,Chogiwa, Tae (Jazz meister)Gillian Yellow (adoptive husband),Jason Dua, Arya Stark, Sophie Cucci, Cerenity Ergo ,Owner of Boris The Goose,Being Maria's mom, Santa's helper.

#28 2019-09-13 21:20:39

DestinyCall

I'm not surprised to hear that was how the arc ended.   When I joined five minutes after reset, Eve camps were getting systematically attacked by a pair of twins named Eve Bow and Eve Arrow.   They killed a bunch of people and kept comming back to kill more, so I had to abandon the camp where I was initially born.

Based on discord logs, it sounds like it was players Ziv and Bobo working together to kill eve camps.   I'm assuming it was the same pair that griefed the previous arc.

Board footer