One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#401 2018-09-20 21:54:51

boggers

Re: Missed Connections

Lil orphan Annie, just wondering if you are on the forums, I was your adopted dad Jeremy. First time I ever adopted a kid, and really glad I did. smile

#402 2018-09-20 22:50:28

hailey

boggers wrote:

Lil orphan Annie, just wondering if you are on the forums, I was your adopted dad Jeremy. First time I ever adopted a kid, and really glad I did. :)

Awe, Hi Dad! Thank you for saving me. You were the only one that fed me and for a second there I didn’t think I was gonna make it! Thankfully you were working close by and could hear my cries. Had a great time playing with you! :) Hopefully we will cross paths again in game

| Eve Willow |

#403 2018-09-21 02:52:56

GreatShawn

How is this conversation getting so long in a day??

#404 2018-09-21 03:28:41

boggers

first post was 6 months ago.

#405 2018-10-02 08:22:37

Goliath

boggers wrote:

first post was 6 months ago.

This game is awesome, what can i say. I love this community.

Teamwork makes the Dreamwork.

#406 2018-10-02 17:16:16

WalrusesConquer

To dax: My big sister
Fed you for fourthy years! I wanted to tell you what fax said buy there wasn't enough time.
I told fax stories, while she grew she wanted to die in her mum's arms. I had many kids, fax had some! I wanted to die with you but- well Jade got married! (My daughter)
Guess what she was given?
Your blue rose!
Your legacy continues!
http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=1185791
Unfortunately I picked up a note my mistake

Last edited by WalrusesConquer (2018-10-02 17:17:45)

Recent favorite lives:
Favio Pheonix,Les Nana,Cloud Charles, Rosa Colo [fed my little bro] Lucas Dawn [husband of magnolia] Jasmine Yu,Chogiwa, Tae (Jazz meister)Gillian Yellow (adoptive husband),Jason Dua, Arya Stark, Sophie Cucci, Cerenity Ergo ,Owner of Boris The Goose,Being Maria's mom, Santa's helper.

#407 2018-10-02 17:17:29

Aurora Aurora

WalrusesConquer wrote:

To dax: My big sister
Fed you for fourthy years! I wanted to tell you what fax said buy there wasn't enough time.
I told fax stories, while she grew she wanted to die in her mum's arms. I had many kids, fax had some! I wanted to die with you but- well Jade got married! (My daughter)
Guess what she was given?
Your blue rose!
Your legacy continues!

If your daughter wasnt married to my son Im leaving

-Alice, the misirable redhead

One of the original veterans.
Go-to person for anything roleplay related.
4 years in the community.
Unbanned from the discord.

#408 2018-10-02 17:19:04

WalrusesConquer

ALICE IS WAS YOUR BOY!
YOU DID IT! SONEOBE ACTUALLY DID IT
There was a panic
A murderer!!
But then we read the grave
And everyone was glad you were finally happy!

Last edited by WalrusesConquer (2018-10-02 17:19:27)

Recent favorite lives:
Favio Pheonix,Les Nana,Cloud Charles, Rosa Colo [fed my little bro] Lucas Dawn [husband of magnolia] Jasmine Yu,Chogiwa, Tae (Jazz meister)Gillian Yellow (adoptive husband),Jason Dua, Arya Stark, Sophie Cucci, Cerenity Ergo ,Owner of Boris The Goose,Being Maria's mom, Santa's helper.

#409 2018-10-02 17:20:53

Aurora Aurora

WalrusesConquer wrote:

ALICE IS WAS YOUR BOY!
YOU DID IT! SONEOBE ACTUALLY DID IT
There was a panic
A murderer!!
But then we read the grave
And everyone was glad you were finally happy!

Awww thats sweet.
Henry finally had enough of my crying and just decided to do it.
He was a good boy!

#410 2018-10-02 17:27:44

Dacen

Ah Aurora, i was your great sis Sally. I was SURE it was you, thanks to confirm my doubts

#411 2018-10-02 17:44:02

Aurora Aurora

Dacen wrote:

Ah Aurora, i was your great sis Sally. I was SURE it was you, thanks to confirm my doubts

;)

#412 2018-10-02 17:55:11

Falsewall

Kouyate wrote:

Dear Mom, if I knew you had a Knife I wouldn't have tried to tell you to pick it up to protecc us.

Oof

#413 2018-10-09 10:27:01

Nubbcakes

to my mom Kamsiyochukwu Tryon
i left the town briefly to explore the road north, by the time i got back you had been killed by a bear!
i kept my promise though
2jbpk8.png

#414 2018-10-09 11:03:09

Adveloq

Nubbcakes wrote:

to my mom Kamsiyochukwu Tryon
i left the town briefly to explore the road north, by the time i got back you had been killed by a bear!
i kept my promise though
http://i63.tinypic.com/2jbpk8.png

Oh! I named your mother. I was her dad.

I am Eve Raven. If not, I will name my babies after flying creatures. Or ridiculous and long names like Oluwadunmininu.

#415 2018-10-09 17:58:14

WalrusesConquer

LUNA SMITH!! MY SISS FROM ANOTHER MISS!
I DID IT. I FOUND THE VILLAGE!! It was huge, and had a squirming goose! I was really old when I got there, and wanted you to see my last words. I had a daughter (who I named after you) unfortunate she also died to a snake.
I wish you made it with me.

Recent favorite lives:

#416 2018-10-09 18:00:27

WalrusesConquer

LUNA SMITH!! MY SISS FROM ANOTHER MISS!
I DID IT. I FOUND THE VILLAGE!! It was huge, and had a squirming goose! I was really old when I got there, and wanted you to see my last words. I had a daughter (who I named after you) unfortunate she also died to a snake.
I wish you made it with me.
Me:
http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=1219164

Luna my amazing sister:

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=1219041

Recent favorite lives:

#417 2018-10-10 14:22:49

Nopik

Wall Builder, I love that we built a town together. Thank you for restoring my faith in other players.

Founder

#418 2018-10-10 19:41:26

Vexenie

AWESOME! This is now the longest thread ever on ohol forums!

I enjoy the simpler things in life, but only if I'm calm.

#419 2018-10-12 06:25:59

Pyrius

Founder

It was a great day when I found your peaceful little town, and even better when I was eventually able to meet you.  It's been a privelage, and an honour to work alongside you. 

Wall Builder

Last edited by Pyrius (2018-10-12 06:27:09)

#420 2018-10-15 17:40:04

Starknight_One

To my family, the Wests:

I'm sorry I wasn't more fertile, and I'm sorry if the family was harmed by my actions... but I think I left the place a little better. Farming in my youth (to stay close to food), as an adult I went around and explored. I found a good spot and began a milkweed farm, although I never got around to watering it... it's a bit north of the old graveyard which is just north of town. I hope someone finds it. There were also many seals nearby which I clubbed and skinned, and someone had left a mouflon dead, so I brought that skin back to town as well. I hope there are many happy children in the future.

Sakura West

P.S. To my last two children, I'm sorry you came when I was working on the milkweed farm. There was a great village not far away, I wish you hadn't run off (son) or died of despair (daughter). I didn't even get a chance to name you.

Last edited by Starknight_One (2018-10-15 20:17:29)

#421 2018-10-18 12:31:40

Tea

Hey Sakai Boop aka Blue Hat Guy!

I tried to kill that Lady who murdered you. But I was so laggy and didn't manage to do it ...

She told me that you were a griefer because .... you took the bp with the knife from her kid. That you wanted to kill her first. Sigh. She denied to have dirtied all of the pads but I didn't believe her. I would have healed you ...

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed your hat ! Next time we meet again, I will make you a new one.

Xavier Boop

The one and only Eve Kelderman

#422 2018-10-18 14:38:15

Tramax

Hey, speaking of the Boops... One hour later I lead my brother, Momo Boop II to a mine I made, with a couple of horse and carts. If you see this, thanks for wanting to help, I'm sorry for whatever reason you got of your horse before you made it back to town... I found your horse before minutes before I found your remains, perhaps you died from starvation while you rode, perhaps you got off to chase a unicorn. I can't help but feel responsible. I rescued your horse, took your clothes back home and buried you. RIP brother.
RIP Momo

#1 Ranked baby player in the competitive OHOL community. Colour yourself impressed.
Also ranked #221354986 every other life state player in competitive OHOL. I'm nothing if not consistent.

#423 2018-10-18 14:42:43

Starknight_One

Tea wrote:

I tried to kill that Lady who murdered you. But I was so laggy and didn't manage to do it ...

She told me that you were a griefer because .... you took the bp with the knife from her kid. That you wanted to kill her first. Sigh. She denied to have dirtied all of the pads but I didn't believe her. I would have healed you ...

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed your hat ! Next time we meet again, I will make you a new one.

Xavier Boop

A boy has no name, but will keep his knife safe. I remember you, Xavier Boop, trying to get me to give you my knife so you could kill my mother, Shiny Shekell. Shame on you.

I found Sakai's bones. He had a knife, and a file. Seems like intent to harm the village. I brought the file back to the forge, gave his remaining clothes to the village, and kept the backpack with the knife. Exploring south and west a bit, I found a large plain with many rabbits and much wild wheat; I cut wheat, threshed it, made baskets. Caught rabbits, took them to town, skinned them and made clothes. And that was pretty much my life; I stayed out of the drama (and the village) as much as possible.

As I was dying, I found a cousin who was working to keep the kitchen going. I gave her the knife... I hope it doesn't cause more trouble.

Thank you, cousins, for letting a poor nameless Shekell boy make a contribution. I'm happy I could help.

#424 2018-10-18 15:26:12

WalrusesConquer

I tried so hard to reach the bell! I could we the walls! Epic my amazing daughter who was indeed epic: I missed you so much! I was trying to indicate to some carrots but you disappeared. Thought the years I kept on caing for you, surely you would answer back! I was talking to a suicide baby from the town when a snake came and bit me...
http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=1254345

Also to my other eve kid: its OK! It happens to the best of us!
http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=1254203

Recent favorite lives:

#425 2018-10-18 15:30:08

Tea

Starknight_One wrote:
Tea wrote:

Xavier Boop

A boy has no name, but will keep his knife safe. I remember you, Xavier Boop, trying to get me to give you my knife so you could kill my mother, Shiny Shekell. Shame on you.

I found Sakai's bones. He had a knife, and a file. Seems like intent to harm the village. I brought the file back to the forge, gave his remaining clothes to the village, and kept the backpack with the knife. Exploring south and west a bit, I found a large plain with many rabbits and much wild wheat; I cut wheat, threshed it, made baskets. Caught rabbits, took them to town, skinned them and made clothes. And that was pretty much my life; I stayed out of the drama (and the village) as much as possible.

As I was dying, I found a cousin who was working to keep the kitchen going. I gave her the knife... I hope it doesn't cause more trouble.

Thank you, cousins, for letting a poor nameless Shekell boy make a contribution. I'm happy I could help.

Sakai was a very kind man who was working at the pen, feeding and sheering the sheep, his whole life. When I gave him his blue hat and blue shoes, I can't remember him having a backpack, let alone a knife or a file.

Your mother told me that he took the backpack from a toddler, that had a knife in it, so she assumed that he was a griefer. I highly believe that the file was with the knife in the backpack all along and he simply didn't notice.

She was angry at him because he took the backpack of her toddler and killed him for that. And since she was lying when telling me that he attacked her first (seriously, he didn't. I was there when she stabbed him first), I was scared that she might attempt to kill another person who we couldn't heal, given the fact that all the pads were dirty.

In the end, she tried to kill me twice but neither of us died. She and I died of old age and so did the "drama" with us ^^

The one and only Eve Kelderman

Board footer