One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#376 2018-07-20 00:43:28

PunkyFickle

Re: Missed Connections

To the bravest child

Born an ordinary girl in a small settlement, I was meant to work in the farm. But crafts here were modestly getting to carts and my actual dream was to get to build some and push the community ahead toward progress and modernity. After a few years of watering the berry bushes and harvesting the heavy squashes, I decided to leave the farm, noticing that it was doing well as others were replacing me, to follow my dreams of making carts for the village.
The tools were already made. Some planks were already cut and wood disks were soon to come. We needed ropes and branches. I grabbed a basket, put in a handful of berries, more than enough for a little girl, and ran strait south, certain to find milkweed if I went far enough. The journey wasn't without dangers, but I came back to the camp with three ropes after a few years safe and sound. Planks were piling up and wheels were being made. I built three boxes and went for a shaft. We were so close! I brought a shaft from a nearby maple tree and we had it! Our very first cart! And I built it (well, at least part of it, but it was enough to make me happy)! Boldly, I rode my cart to the outskirts to bring more shafts, as proud as you can imagine.

But when I came back... Things were not going that well...
Earlier, an old man -an obscure cousin- tried to kidnap my firstborn a few times. I had her follow me to get the shafts, but she died suddenly from an unknown disconnection from her soul to her body. When I arrived back in the village, the man had somehow found a knife and was cold-bloodily murdering the already scarce members of the small community! I didn't really know what to expect. I hadn't strong connections with anyone in the village yet, as a results of all these years spent in the wilderness and didn't see how anyone could hold anything against me. So I decided to just keep my distance and carry on with my task. But I gave birth to a baby and had to leave my cart. As soon as the man saw that, he dashed towards us, knife in hand. I was worried, and expected that kind of move. I grabbed my son and escaped hastily. The man tried to chase us, but we were too far out and he quickly stopped and returned to the village.

After catching my breath, I explained my son, Oscar, that we would avoid the place and live in the wilderness for a while. I had experience in that and I was not too worried about raising a child outside of the village, as it was a rather young settlement and most of the resources close by were not consumed yet. I decided to still have a look at the village, with Oscar in my arms, as the situation might have evolved in a less grim way. But this was an horrible mistake!
The first and only person I encountered was the murderer with his knife! As soon as we saw each other, he dashed towards me again, this time visibly more determined. He chased me for a long while, never seeming to fall behind, without uttering a word. I was horrified! It is at that time that my son, my three years old baby boy, had an heroic move. We came across a bear and he jumped from my arms right in front of our chaser, and started to run rings around him. I stopped right away, afraid to lose my child, but at a reasonable distance from both the bear and the armed man. Oscar was heroically trying to lure the mad man into the bears jaws, boldly avoiding the blade, gaining time for me to escape. I had to run. And I did, as far as I could. Silently praising the child for his courage in my sorrow.

I had three daughters back there, in the wilderness, hallowed be Jason. Yolanda, Letty and Tania. Yolanda died young, to a grizzly bear, maybe the one we went across this fateful day. We came back to the village of my childhood when Tania was almost too old to be breastfed. It was deserted. No sign of life anywhere. Everybody was dead. I found the corpse and the doomed blade of the murderer, Secret Torres, may he be cursed for his deeds.
My daughters started to give birth to children and the settlement started to thrive again. I had a still and peaceful life and died of old age close to my children. Several generations have lived there when I write those lines, and this is thanks to the bravery of Oscar Torres.

You will be remembered, my brave son.

#377 2018-07-20 04:38:00

EllynEve

PunkyFickle wrote:
To the bravest child

Born an ordinary girl in a small settlement, I was meant to work in the farm. But crafts here were modestly getting to carts and my actual dream was to get to build some and push the community ahead toward progress and modernity. After a few years of watering the berry bushes and harvesting the heavy squashes, I decided to leave the farm, noticing that it was doing well as others were replacing me, to follow my dreams of making carts for the village.
The tools were already made. Some planks were already cut and wood disks were soon to come. We needed ropes and branches. I grabbed a basket, put in a handful of berries, more than enough for a little girl, and ran strait south, certain to find milkweed if I went far enough. The journey wasn't without dangers, but I came back to the camp with three ropes after a few years safe and sound. Planks were piling up and wheels were being made. I built three boxes and went for a shaft. We were so close! I brought a shaft from a nearby maple tree and we had it! Our very first cart! And I built it (well, at least part of it, but it was enough to make me happy)! Boldly, I rode my cart to the outskirts to bring more shafts, as proud as you can imagine.

But when I came back... Things were not going that well...
Earlier, an old man -an obscure cousin- tried to kidnap my firstborn a few times. I had her follow me to get the shafts, but she died suddenly from an unknown disconnection from her soul to her body. When I arrived back in the village, the man had somehow found a knife and was cold-bloodily murdering the already scarce members of the small community! I didn't really know what to expect. I hadn't strong connections with anyone in the village yet, as a results of all these years spent in the wilderness and didn't see how anyone could hold anything against me. So I decided to just keep my distance and carry on with my task. But I gave birth to a baby and had to leave my cart. As soon as the man saw that, he dashed towards us, knife in hand. I was worried, and expected that kind of move. I grabbed my son and escaped hastily. The man tried to chase us, but we were too far out and he quickly stopped and returned to the village.

After catching my breath, I explained my son, Oscar, that we would avoid the place and live in the wilderness for a while. I had experience in that and I was not too worried about raising a child outside of the village, as it was a rather young settlement and most of the resources close by were not consumed yet. I decided to still have a look at the village, with Oscar in my arms, as the situation might have evolved in a less grim way. But this was an horrible mistake!
The first and only person I encountered was the murderer with his knife! As soon as we saw each other, he dashed towards me again, this time visibly more determined. He chased me for a long while, never seeming to fall behind, without uttering a word. I was horrified! It is at that time that my son, my three years old baby boy, had an heroic move. We came across a bear and he jumped from my arms right in front of our chaser, and started to run rings around him. I stopped right away, afraid to lose my child, but at a reasonable distance from both the bear and the armed man. Oscar was heroically trying to lure the mad man into the bears jaws, boldly avoiding the blade, gaining time for me to escape. I had to run. And I did, as far as I could. Silently praising the child for his courage in my sorrow.

I had three daughters back there, in the wilderness, hallowed be Jason. Yolanda, Letty and Tania. Yolanda died young, to a grizzly bear, maybe the one we went across this fateful day. We came back to the village of my childhood when Tania was almost too old to be breastfed. It was deserted. No sign of life anywhere. Everybody was dead. I found the corpse and the doomed blade of the murderer, Secret Torres, may he be cursed for his deeds.
My daughters started to give birth to children and the settlement started to thrive again. I had a still and peaceful life and died of old age close to my children. Several generations have lived there when I write those lines, and this is thanks to the bravery of Oscar Torres.

You will be remembered, my brave son.

What an amazing tale! It would be awesome to have been part of that. I hope your children find you on here.

#378 2018-07-20 04:42:08

EllynEve

willfrank84 wrote:

Hey Striker :-) This is Bevin. I came onto the forums thinking about how I would love to be born as a twin/triplet/quad eve some time. Really get a town thriving at the start. Saw the missed connections section and decided to see what people put in here and was delighted to read your story.

Sometimes I get it in my head I'm going to change a town for the better by getting everyone backpacks and then popping out babies who may or not be a value to the town feels time consuming. You turned out to be well worth my time ;-) That daughter of mine looked after one of your siblings before you so I had a feeling she might want to again.

After you died the town continued to do well. An old man told me a child was threatening to kill for backpacks and I chased the little bugger around town with that knife. He swore he would be reborn and try to wreck the town after I stabbed him. The sheep you brought back made lots of poop, which was key to composting. We would have ran out of soil otherwise so it was a help. I did some more rabbit snaring and made lots of backpacks. There was two smiths pumping out tools like clockwork, the farms were tended by children, and I saw a woman with a cart bringing back loads of tinder for the smiths.

It would be cool if we could play together as twin eves some time. all we need to do is suicide on our first few families and they'll make us eves. Maybe keep the first female born and wait on others until we got a farm thriving near a marsh. The benefit of us being twin eves would be if/when we die, we might be able to get reborn thru the other lineage.

ah yes! My last words/death signal to come to forums worked out swimmingly. I sent you an invite on discord, I don't use it that often but I can start now!

That's really cool about the backpacks. I like being able to be told what to do while at the same time improvising ways of making it interesting and role-play'ee.

#379 2018-07-20 05:29:34

Jk Howling

PunkyFickle wrote:

When I arrived back in the village, the man had somehow found a knife and was cold-bloodily murdering the already scarce members of the small community!

We came across a bear and he jumped from my arms right in front of our chaser, and started to run rings around him. I stopped right away, afraid to lose my child, but at a reasonable distance from both the bear and the armed man. Oscar was heroically trying to lure the mad man into the bears jaws, boldly avoiding the blade, gaining time for me to escape. I had to run. And I did, as far as I could. Silently praising the child for his courage in my sorrow.

Fantastic story! Sounds incredibly similar to a run I had earlier today as Jess Tana, though definitely not of the same lineage.

Wonder if it was the same killer though. When I was about 4 or 5 years old, we had a cousin run in and scream for the village to "RUN!!" Shortly after, an older man ran in with a knife. Pretty obviously trying to kill us all, since he kept lunging at people wordlessly with knife in hand, bouncing off berry bushes whenever he missed.

That warning helped a lot though. There were two fertile females with children and a couple younger cousins running around. None of them strayed far from the village, but they stayed on the move and avoided his frenzied swipes pretty well. He would always run south out of town to eat, giving his victims a chance as well.

I was only 5 or 6 years old at the time. Old enough to grab items, but not his knife. I also had sharp eyesight in the form of the zoom-out mod, which saved my life numerous times. Me and an older cousin chased him south, but the cousin lost him. I didn't, thanks to the mod, but still wasn't big enough to grab the knife.

It went around like this for about 5-7 minutes of that life, until I finally was old enough to grab the knife. He dropped it, hurriedly reaching for berries, and I snagged it from him, stabbing him through the gut. An older lady nursing her kids nearby cheered, and fed me during the cooldown.

Shortly after I found a bear on the outskirts of town that claimed my life and that of several others, including all three daughters. I accidentally crossed its path while trying to lure it into a building to trap until arrows could be made.

I think the town died out after that, unfortunately, unless there was a second family that continued on there or an eve spawned in. The bear got a lot of people in gen 18-19, and looks like the gen 20 kids all starved out.

Last edited by Jk Howling (2018-07-20 05:34:12)

-Has ascended to better games-

#380 2018-07-20 15:09:13

PunkyFickle

EllynEve wrote:

What an amazing tale!

Jk Howling wrote:

Fantastic story!

Thank you smile

Jk Howling wrote:

Wonder if it was the same killer though. [...] An older man ran in with a knife. Pretty obviously trying to kill us all, since he kept lunging at people wordlessly with knife in hand.

I read your thread about it, it sounds rather similar, a killer relentlessly chasing people without saying anything. His last words were "This game is dead", interestingly enough.

Jk Howling wrote:

I snagged it from him, stabbing him through the gut.

Could probably have tried that, but he seemed quite skilled and dangerous and I didn't want to take too much risk as a lot of people died already and I probably was the only fertile women alive. Also, he was way older than I was, so I knew that he would die fast. That's the reason I decided to spend some years in the wilderness and come back when he would most likely be dead.

Jk Howling wrote:

I also had sharp eyesight in the form of the zoom-out mod, which saved my life numerous times.

Joriom's mod is indeed a blessing in many situations. I really wish for a display size adaptation to be implemented in vanilla, by the way.

#381 2018-07-20 23:28:59

WomanWizard

Berry, it's me. Rabbit.

I made a grave pen for the carrots, and buried you, Uncle Lee, and my mom in it. Thanks for saving me. I'm not sure if my mom didn't notice me or what, but she was nowhere to be seen when I first opened my eyes. You are my second mom, and certainly the one who lived the longest.

Thank you for tolerating my pig killing obsession. The pigs killed my mom and they needed to pay. I think they killed Lee too. I killed yet another pig after you died, then passed on the family pack and arrow to my granddaughter, who I tasked with tending the carrots. I died next you and my mother by the grave pen.

#382 2018-07-21 00:41:27

Nopik

To my children:

I am not a very good mother and only a fair player, but I hope you all lived long enough to learn something and become better players. And maybe enjoy the game a bit.

Son: You were born within seconds of my spawning. We travelled together until I found a spot with food and reeds, but no water. I decided to stay and wait for you to be old enough to carry a basket before leaving. I put you down to cut reeds and another baby was born. I asked you to make the baskets, but you just stood there holding a bundle of reeds until you died. I think you lost connection because it hadn’t been that long since I fed you. You would have been a cherished and useful family member, and I missed you.

1st daughter Mona: We stayed in that spot until you got hair and then we were off. We travelled north until we found a large green area with three ponds in one corner. I was not planning to found a city, so this would work. We picked a spot and started gathering stuff. You asked me to make a hoe and apologized for being new and slow. I dropped food off at the camp while you started a small farm. It was clear that you didn’t really know much, but you made a hatchet and got one carrot planted before you disappeared. I never found your body, but I mourned your loss.

2nd daughter Irene: You were born just as I was preparing to make fire and roast my first rabbit. Just as the fire died down to coals, my hair turned white. I cooked that rabbit, dropped it, grabbed you and ran for the nearest berries. There were only three half-eaten bushes, and you needed more food than that to grow. As soon as they were gone, I picked you up and ran west looking for more. I found a few more bushes surrounded by onions and burdock. I told you to stay with the food and make a basket when you grew up. I went back to my camp and hoped you would make it alone. Later, I brought you a basket of carrots and cactus fruit, but you had already left. I hope you know I did my best, and didn’t feel abandoned.

You all died too quickly and you were all remembered.

Your Mother,
Eve Deserio

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … &id=639473

#383 2018-07-21 05:13:15

Feldspar

To Eve Stupid/My Son Eagle (I think?)

Thank you for joining in the nomad life with me- you were a lot of fun! Also you are not stupid- you were doing very well! It is too bad my brother was a trolled who killed me before we could properly adventure together- I do not think he ever had any intention to travel with us but oh well, sometimes that happens. I hope you made your seal skin coat. When I respawned I finally got to live the nomad life I always dreamed of- my one regret was I never got to run into you again.

-The Nomad

just here putting off doing my assignments

#384 2018-07-22 17:06:54

Micca

To my daughter Laila - I am so sorry. I wanted you to keep the knife safe, not stab you. I feel so guilty. God dammit sad

#385 2018-07-25 08:44:36

EllynEve

I was just a lonely man who lived third gen in Ace fam civilization. I thought it be mighty time to make a wife of my life.

I sought after a beauty named Jan, who was queen at the time. We were roughly the same age when I lay eyes on her.

her brother and son fought me off though. took the clothes off my back. I chased another. Savannah. Didn't notice me at all.

Then...

Dalia.
My sweet Dalia.

I made her pies and she said her children were mine.

She didn't love me.

She wanted me to get her a knife. The current king and I disagreed. Then she wanted bow. I told her to learn to make arrows but I wasn't gonna teach her.

She was 'unwell'. I told our children. They listened. I went off to spy more supplies but she chased after me with such a beautiful fury. She shot me down. Said I assaulted her.

Oh well.

Live and learn.

#386 2018-07-26 12:22:22

annjust

To my dear Aron Park:

They found your bone, I feel so sad, our last baby born that time, I name him your name as Aron III, but he died soon.
I starve myself in our secret farm, berries are harvest, but you can't see now, I loss my life meaning after your death, I do love you.

Yours Lucy Park

#387 2018-07-26 17:44:35

LaughAtlantis

Hey Sunflower... thanks.  I'm Ally.  My mom abandoned me.  She was digging graves.  She told me her milk was dry (it very clearly wasn't) and told me to head east. I did and found the berry patch, where I also found you. You raised me and eventually Sally (my sister, who had met the same fate).  I found another abandoned sister later, Smith, who had made her way to another area of the town and found someone else to raise her.  We all had tough first moments, but I feel like I got lucky with you. Even though the berry patch was failing at that time, you made sure I was fed... and I brought that berry patch back to full force, and composted the rest of my life to make sure we had soil.

One of my great uncles - Taro - killed my mother and her last words were "Tell my story."  I'm telling it.  Mom, you were the worst.  Your daughters lived long lives despite you.

SUnflower, you managed to raise two daughters when you were just a boy in a berry patch. You had a short life and starved, but you let us live.  You, sir... you were the best of the best!

Last edited by LaughAtlantis (2018-07-26 17:50:52)

Yum. Yum. Yum. Meh.

#388 2018-07-27 23:00:12

Colorspinner
New User

To my only three daughters, Scarlet, Jaune, and Jade, who suicided,

This is your mother, Eve Color(ado). Suffixes unknown.

I know no one wants to be the child of an Eve. You saw the bare beginnings of camp and fled for the next life. This wasn't the life you wanted. You all even went so far as to spell out that it was "Eve Day", before starving yourselves.

What can I do to be a better mother for you? A better Eve?

I know I am not a Pro Eve, but I am actively trying to improve so my children stick around. I thought I had found a good spot, nestled between numerous ponds and a dense green area full of branches for kindling. There was food and milkweed everywhere, and rabbits nearby, but I still managed to rush a berry farm because I hear that's what babies like to see. I grew carrots and corn, made bowls for berries and popcorn, and even managed to get steel ingots going by the time I realized I was gray and no other babies were coming.

But I understand. No one wants to be born into a life of barely scraping by.

I hope you all spawn into a bustling town someday.

Your lonely mother, age 58.

#389 2018-08-31 05:06:48

daenerys

resurrecting this dead thread to tell my sweet twin boys apollo and hades that it was a pleasure to play with you.
and artemis my love, i came back to find you, to bring you home but you were long dead. im sorry i couldnt protect you.

Last edited by daenerys (2018-08-31 05:08:08)

#390 2018-08-31 05:13:28

Aurora Aurora

Harold, thank you for the roses. Mama Sammy and auntie Sally love you very much.
That’s all.

//Mama Sammy

One of the original veterans.
Go-to person for anything roleplay related.
4 years in the community.
Unbanned from the discord.

#391 2018-08-31 05:50:21

EllynEve

I was Fennec Wonderly. Born to a town just as Ava Wonderly started smithing a bunch of knives, pissong someone else off about how they used all of his supplies and we kept a watchful eye on her. I was barely an adult when I took matters into my own hands and grabbed one of the many knives she dumped and stabbed her. I was sure to have witnesses. People cheered and fed me while she fruitlessly attempted to turn the town against me.

Something in my heart ignited. I was happy just working the fields all day and finding compost. This town needed someone to cheer for. My mother Kaori nodded on in approval and shadowed me to be sure I would go in good directions. The hospital was in the middle, it was small but had the necessities. I guarded it fiercely and birthed many children there in the safe and warm building. Justice, Liberty, Honor, to name the ones who lived to adulthood. Soon..I heard whispers about there being a cursed adult. A mother cried that she didn't know and that she felt somethin' real terrible about it. I listened as people continued to talk about this person stealin supplies and running around too quick for anyone to catch. Somethin' in me knew...it knew...that I might go toe to toe with this scoundrel one day.

I shuddered.
Hadn't I seen enough death?

I wandered the streets a bit aimlessly, wondering where this person might be. I explored the alleys, the streets. Something pulled me south. I decided to go there. The wild.

I kept finding weird places for our supplies, like an axe head or a chisel. I was inspecting what I found when I heard something drop from just a screen above me. They must not have heard me? I wandered up and saw a pickaxe. What on earth...?
Then I hovered my mouse to see who was dropping our supplies and saw it. The cursed person. Ignazio Wanderly.
I didn't even say anything..they were suddenly very still. I wandered up like I was going to walk off, but took my knife out and stabbed the tree they were hiding behind.
They continued to hide, even as they bled everywhere.

My food had been full, thankfully. I heard I think Jackson Wonderly come wandering down. Jackson was the one who seemed the most disturbed at this cursed person. Barely saying a word, they took their knife out and proceeded to hack the player down the tree, instantly killing them. We had committed a double murder! My first!

It was really something watching our people running down from seemingly nowhere right after this happened, but it was fun.

My kids welcomed us back and Honor followed, learning our ways of the law. She got me a sheriff hat and we ran around making sure people were following in line and not trying to stir up trouble. It was awesome. We had a group of us and we all had knives lol

I think, if i recall correctly.. our deputies were:
Forest, Jackson, Leon, Honor, Justice...I might be forgetting some. If I missed you let me know!

Thanks for the awesome life!

Last edited by EllynEve (2018-08-31 06:51:21)

#392 2018-08-31 08:42:29

gabal

Was it a town with five belltowers? Last name sounds familiar.

#393 2018-09-01 00:42:32

Lotus

Team Blue, you out there? Team Red speaking. I’ve been looking for you... please respond if I ask “Team Blue?” to a random person.

— Team Red

#394 2018-09-01 00:47:59

Carrot-Seedling

Lotus, remember me?

Once upon a time a little girl was born to a person in the tutorial. The girl trusted her grandma and she was as happy as could be.
But then everyone died. The grannie's last words were, "I'll be Unique"

The girl grew up in solitude and made a small farm for her kids. When she had her first one, the baby said, "UNIQ" and she was given anything a baby could need. But the baby killed herself in her mother's arms and the mom couldn't trust her anymore.

The other kids are:
http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … &id=991369
Linnea Polar
Linnea II Polar
Scott Polar
Juniper Polar
3 nameless runaways
And all my great-grandchildren

They're all still doing great at the time of writing. Linnea, you were the best kid I've ever had.

Anyway, the mother of this was now old. She smithed, and got a cut in her toe. She went crazy over a sickness and died at age 59 of starving. Her name was Hope Polar.

Best life I've had so far.

EDIT: Too bad you got the sickness, Linnea... Glad you got to be old! See you around.

Last edited by Carrot-Seedling (2018-09-01 00:51:55)

You have now laid eyes upon the one and only Raidan Allcock on the leaderboards. tongue

#395 2018-09-01 03:38:48

Lotus

Carrot-Seedling wrote:

Lotus, remember me?

Once upon a time a little girl was born to a person in the tutorial. The girl trusted her grandma and she was as happy as could be.
But then everyone died. The grannie's last words were, "I'll be Unique"

The girl grew up in solitude and made a small farm for her kids. When she had her first one, the baby said, "UNIQ" and she was given anything a baby could need. But the baby killed herself in her mother's arms and the mom couldn't trust her anymore.

The other kids are:
Linnea Polar
Linnea II Polar
Scott Polar
Juniper Polar
3 nameless runaways

They're all still doing great at the time of writing. Linnea, you were the best kid I've ever had.

Anyway, the mother of this was now old. She smithed, and got a cut in her toe. She went crazy over a sickness and died at age 59 of starving. Her name was Hope Polar.

Best life I've had so far.

EDIT: Too bad you got the sickness, Linnea... Glad you got to be old! See you around.

Thanks for everything Mom! Glad to hear your backstory.

#396 2018-09-01 06:09:47

Star

Carrot-Seedling wrote:

Lotus, remember me?

The other kids are:
Linnea Polar
Linnea II Polar
Scott Polar
Juniper Polar
3 nameless runaways

I was Juniper, unfortunately, I quickly ran up to check out the tutorial and starved.

Bob <3

#397 2018-09-01 21:03:04

Broken_Milk

To my uncle who's name I forget, thank you for:
1. Using your cart to help me clean the sheep pen when you noticed I was having to carry each mutton out to the baker one by one.
2. Defending me shearing the last sheep to some girl with a knife since we still had a domestic mouflon.
3. Convincing me that it would be a bad idea to stab the person who stole our wool after I told them to stop (I was so annoyed..)
4. Feeding me while I went afk to check a recipe
5. Bringing in like 8 bowls of lamb food
6. Starting a carrot farm and remembering to harvest the ones you didn't want to seed
7. Bringing back a branch for wheat production
8. Bringing back ANOTHER BRANCH for a shovel (Seriously, how far did you have to go??)
9. Finally cooking all the raw geese that had piled up
10. Giving your gear to a responsible ~20 yr/old player when you were about to die.

I spent the last 10 years of my life burying you in the rose bush filled graveyard that I found south of our town. I even marked it "Uncle" and made some sterile pads while I was getting the bendy letter stock, then I put a rose on it and died only like 2 squares away. You were such a responsible and helpful and positive player and I hope I get to play with you again one day.

#398 2018-09-16 15:23:54

WalrusesConquer

Uncle Eona
I did it uncle! I named 2 kids after you, one got changed to Ean though...
Ean
I found you amongst the berries and you remained me of myself. Crying for food hoping someone would come. Since we weren't realeated I couldn't find you on the family tree so..what happened?

-from Samantha West (city of orphans)

Recent favorite lives:
Favio Pheonix,Les Nana,Cloud Charles, Rosa Colo [fed my little bro] Lucas Dawn [husband of magnolia] Jasmine Yu,Chogiwa, Tae (Jazz meister)Gillian Yellow (adoptive husband),Jason Dua, Arya Stark, Sophie Cucci, Cerenity Ergo ,Owner of Boris The Goose,Being Maria's mom, Santa's helper.

#399 2018-09-16 16:00:05

boggers

Broken_Milk wrote:

To my uncle who's name I forget, thank you for:
1. Using your cart to help me clean the sheep pen when you noticed I was having to carry each mutton out to the baker one by one.
2. Defending me shearing the last sheep to some girl with a knife since we still had a domestic mouflon.
3. Convincing me that it would be a bad idea to stab the person who stole our wool after I told them to stop (I was so annoyed..)
4. Feeding me while I went afk to check a recipe
5. Bringing in like 8 bowls of lamb food
6. Starting a carrot farm and remembering to harvest the ones you didn't want to seed
7. Bringing back a branch for wheat production
8. Bringing back ANOTHER BRANCH for a shovel (Seriously, how far did you have to go??)
9. Finally cooking all the raw geese that had piled up
10. Giving your gear to a responsible ~20 yr/old player when you were about to die.

I spent the last 10 years of my life burying you in the rose bush filled graveyard that I found south of our town. I even marked it "Uncle" and made some sterile pads while I was getting the bendy letter stock, then I put a rose on it and died only like 2 squares away. You were such a responsible and helpful and positive player and I hope I get to play with you again one day.

Wow, what a champ.

#400 2018-09-16 16:12:11

AmyJ

To my ma, Eve Sorrows, sorry you died teaching me how to make steel.

I made a shovel though, so thanks!

Board footer