You are not logged in.

#151 2023-07-27 09:54:29

Shady
Banned

Re: What I actually, generally need when you give me feedback about OHOL

skps2010 wrote:
TheOneTrueKing wrote:
skps2010 wrote:

How is it more well thought? you clearly just drop some keywords without explanation.

Can you explain why jailing can stop griefing when griefers can just wait for next life?
Can you explain why jailing is not just a less effective version of killing?

As for truck's key idea.
Can you explain why griefers won't just spawn as your kids and inherit your key and grief it?

Your ideas are worthless, unless you can answer these 3 questions.

As for enemies of civilization (griefing), it needs to be deal with AT ALL COST, so players won't quit. Griefing is the main reason making players quit. It is the way the game is going, DEAL WITH IT.

lol ok karen.

Glad you admit that your ideas are ridiculous and worthless, and cursing system is still the best system to prevent griefing.

You are a real karen here, keep asking for something that would destory the game.

There is nothing wrong about then current curse system **besides the (five-year)** donkey town, that's how I see it, no need to add jailing .

I am Shady, I love exploring the internet.

#152 2023-07-27 10:03:57

Brohop

I agree the 5y system is wrong, should be 10 years minimun!

#153 2023-07-27 10:33:12

Shady
Banned

Brohop wrote:

You are a joker XD

#154 2023-07-27 11:09:14

Brohop

Shady wrote:
Brohop wrote:

You are a joker XD

Ill take joker over donkey anytime!!:)

Last edited by Brohop (2023-07-27 11:09:29)

#155 2023-07-27 17:18:01

TheOneTrueKing

skps2010 wrote:
TheOneTrueKing wrote:
skps2010 wrote:

How is it more well thought? you clearly just drop some keywords without explanation.

Can you explain why jailing can stop griefing when griefers can just wait for next life?
Can you explain why jailing is not just a less effective version of killing?

As for truck's key idea.
Can you explain why griefers won't just spawn as your kids and inherit your key and grief it?

Your ideas are worthless, unless you can answer these 3 questions.

As for enemies of civilization (griefing), it needs to be deal with AT ALL COST, so players won't quit. Griefing is the main reason making players quit. It is the way the game is going, DEAL WITH IT.

lol ok karen.

Glad you admit that your ideas are ridiculous and worthless, and cursing system is still the best system to prevent griefing.

You are a real karen here, keep asking for something that would destory the game.

lol he destroyed his own game trying to implement something for macrotransactions. but ok karen.

#156 2023-07-28 12:55:14

Laggy

Just start cursing everyone, can't be too cautious.
5 years is a long time.
Best to curse anyone you bump into because they might have cursed you.

Imagine this. Because this is how the game will be played.

#157 2023-07-28 13:06:30

Brohop

Sounds like some donkey mentality, gl cursing us from DT.

#158 2023-07-28 13:17:13

Laggy

Brohop wrote:

Sounds like some donkey mentality, gl cursing us from DT.

How u going to curse me when u don't know I cursed you to begin with?

#159 2023-07-28 14:04:34

Brohop

I never said i was gonna curse you, i said goodluck cursing ppl if you are stuck in DT.

#160 2023-07-28 14:54:29

Laggy

Brohop wrote:

I never said i was gonna curse you, i said goodluck cursing ppl if you are stuck in DT.

Who said I was ever stuck in DT?

BTW, I do curse useless new players.

GL, new players with a 5 year curse.

#161 2023-07-28 15:47:03

Brohop

If you are not there yet, im certain u will be eventually with that mentallity. U could also just try and teach them what they're doing wrong.

U cursing new players is not gonna send them to DT since most people are more sensible than that.

#162 2023-07-28 19:01:50

Laggy

Brohop wrote:

If you are not there yet, im certain u will be eventually with that mentallity. U could also just try and teach them what they're doing wrong.

U cursing new players is not gonna send them to DT since most people are more sensible than that.

Ohh you would be amazed what people curse over.

One time I was cursed because I said screw green beans.

Just wait till griefers figure out that this curse system works 2 ways and start cursing everyone out of town with 5 year curses.

Just wait....

New Meta isn't sheep griefing, It's cursing....

Last edited by Laggy (2023-07-28 19:03:18)

#163 2023-07-28 20:30:17

Brohop

Laggy wrote:
Brohop wrote:

Just wait till griefers figure out that this curse system works 2 ways and start cursing everyone out of town with 5 year curses.

Just wait....

im waiting....

#164 2023-07-28 22:12:54

Shady
Banned

Brohop wrote:
Laggy wrote:
Brohop wrote:

Just wait....

im waiting....

He does have a point, if I wanted to I could waste my hard-earned money getting a new account to curse anybody I see. I could kill any town I get born in. Very easy

#165 2023-07-28 22:23:30

TheOneTrueKing

And thank you all for confirming what I said: curses/DT are the worst addition to any game ever.

#166 2023-07-28 22:54:32

fug

Wee woo wee woo goobers out in full force.

If you bought an account solely to curse people it would take 180ish hours for you to curse every single person who played today assuming you curse someone every twenty minutes.

On the low end of things you'll have blinked 162000 times
On the low end you'll produce 6.2 liters of pee in this time
If in optimal conditions a human body would be about 75% decomposed to bone.
Depending on how frequent you poop you would have potentially pooped as many as 21 times to potentially only twice!
You could have hard boiled eggs 67.5 different times.
You could have watched paint dry 30 different times!

I think you guys need better hobbies than just cursing a person in an online game.

Worlds oldest SID baby.

#167 2023-07-29 15:11:37

Shady
Banned

fug wrote:

Wee woo wee woo goobers out in full force.

If you bought an account solely to curse people it would take 180ish hours for you to curse every single person who played today assuming you curse someone every twenty minutes.

On the low end of things you'll have blinked 162000 times
On the low end you'll produce 6.2 liters of pee in this time
If in optimal conditions a human body would be about 75% decomposed to bone.
Depending on how frequent you poop you would have potentially pooped as many as 21 times to potentially only twice!
You could have hard boiled eggs 67.5 different times.
You could have watched paint dry 30 different times!

I think you guys need better hobbies than just cursing a person in an online game.

A synchronization gear (also known as a gun synchronizer or interrupter gear) was a device enabling a single-engine tractor configuration aircraft to fire its forward-firing armament through the arc of its spinning propeller without bullets striking the blades. This allowed the aircraft, rather than the gun, to be aimed at the target. https://youtu.be/xzy_0m7jwRw

Last edited by Shady (2023-07-29 15:18:12)

#168 2023-07-29 15:46:46

skps2010

Shady wrote:

He does have a point, if I wanted to I could waste my hard-earned money getting a new account to curse anybody I see. I could kill any town I get born in. Very easy

Cursing system won't let it to happen. Cursing someone for no reason will make them to curse back. When you and the whole town are cursing each other, you will be sent to DT first and can't no longer curse.

Unless you can buy like 60 accounts and curse people at the same time.

#169 2023-07-29 15:56:03

Shady
Banned

skps2010 wrote:
Shady wrote:

Cursing system won't let it to happen. Cursing someone for no reason will make them to curse back. When you and the whole town are cursing each other, you will be sent to DT first and can't no longer curse.

Unless you can buy like 60 accounts and curse people at the same time.

Curse + distance = me getting away free

#170 2023-07-29 16:12:10

Strilar

Yes, that's a brilliant idea! Please curse every new player you encounter, do us that favor!

They don't need to curse you back, you're just doing the job for us, that way you cannot be born near any veteran who cursed you before AND you cannot be born anywhere near any new player you cursed either, making sure you end up in Donkey Town even more frequently and the new players will still be free to be born near the nice and veteran players who didn't curse them. Thank you for making sure new players don't have to endure a griefer's company.

It's amazing how much griefers complain about the cursing system without even understanding how it works. It's not about the nº of curses. Even if you have 10 accounts and curse me, that still counts as 1 place i can't be born (near the account your currently using) all other 9 accounts that cursed me are pointless since they are offline. While none of your 10 accounts will be able to be born in the family i'm in without me needing to curse or move a finger. Feel free to curse me because i don't want to play near you! smile

#171 2023-07-29 17:20:22

TheOneTrueKing

Strilar wrote:

Yes, that's a brilliant idea! Please curse every new player you encounter, do us that favor!

They don't need to curse you back, you're just doing the job for us, that way you cannot be born near any veteran who cursed you before AND you cannot be born anywhere near any new player you cursed either, making sure you end up in Donkey Town even more frequently and the new players will still be free to be born near the nice and veteran players who didn't curse them. Thank you for making sure new players don't have to endure a griefer's company.

It's amazing how much griefers complain about the cursing system without even understanding how it works. It's not about the nº of curses. Even if you have 10 accounts and curse me, that still counts as 1 place i can't be born (near the account your currently using) all other 9 accounts that cursed me are pointless since they are offline. While none of your 10 accounts will be able to be born in the family i'm in without me needing to curse or move a finger. Feel free to curse me because i don't want to play near you! smile

pretty sure you don't know how it works, or understand why it DOES NOT need to be in the game. but ok karen. y'all are hilarious.

#172 2023-07-30 09:25:52

Laggy

Strilar wrote:

I so wanna curse you now.

#173 2023-08-01 21:43:13

Shady
Banned

Bla Bla power dynamic, whatever. A good amount of people who are in donkey town can agree that a five year curse is too harsh, you can change the whole system or just change the number to something like six months. See, now you don't get to play for half the entire year. smile Everybody is happy for six months

Last edited by Shady (2023-08-01 21:45:34)

#174 2023-08-01 22:52:19

Tarr
Banned

You saying something doesn’t make it true lol. Most people I interact with are happy we no longer have to recurse the same person multiple times. You’re the one who pissed off 120 different people you now have to deal with the recourse.

Or give Jason your allowance money.

fug it’s Tarr.

#175 2023-08-03 14:29:38

Shady
Banned

Tarr wrote:

You saying something doesn’t make it true lol. Most people I interact with are happy we no longer have to recurse the same person multiple times. You’re the one who pissed off 120 different people you now have to deal with the recourse.

Or give Jason your allowance money.

I'm black, I don't get allowance money XD

Board footer