One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#51 2019-02-25 07:12:11

Sanshuba

Re: Shift + Delete Does Not Seem to Cause Instant Death at Any Age

I can tell you.
Griefers.
I have seen a lot of people killing and instantly dying, so it’s diffcukt to see who killed to curse. Finally, it’s gone, people won’t kill and instant die anymore when they feel bored.

#52 2019-02-25 07:18:34

Sanshuba

JoshuaN wrote:

I think suicide should be an option.

But is, lol, you can throw yourself on a wolf, mosquito, snake, stop eating, going to a snow/desert biome.
Just kidding. I think you should put a rope on a tree and suicide at least. Or use a knife on ourselves.

#53 2019-02-25 07:47:05

Sanshuba

Peremptive wrote:

how can you consider killing a griefer punishment? If they were going to suicide anyways what is the difference, that you stabbed them? that makes no sense.

basically jason wanted to give mothers a way to not lose their cooldown which means disabling the way the mod killed you, so that you have to use /die as a baby, which means they should have time to pick you up. Not sure if closing the game will kill you or not.

spoon isn't contradicting themselves, this removes more options from the game

If the griefer insta dies, they can reborn on the same village after dying.
If the griefer is murdered, they got lineage ban. It is a punishment, at least the griefer can’t continue killing everyone.
And when a griefer kills and insta dies, they receive a lot less curses or no curse, while if they be alive for some minutes, people can see them using a bloody knife and curse to sent them directly to donkey town.
People killing and insta dying was happening too often, last week my cousin filled his backpack with snowballs and murdered a kid girl because she ate a piece of pie, he insta died and I was afraid to curse the girl instead the guy, because I couldn’t differ the bodies.

Board footer