One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#26 2018-10-23 20:25:58

Roblor

Re: Btw does someone remember the apocalypse great times where that

Hehe! Keep it up you!

IT PUTS ÞE BERRY IN ÞE BASKET OR ELSE IT GETS ÞE HOSE AGAIN !

#27 2018-10-24 07:05:27

WalrusesConquer

PeaGirl wrote:

Maybe bring back apocalypse, but it would happen in 1-3 hours. Which will be homemarked as second (not on actual homemarker), with bright red numbers and arrow.
It would give players a pvp conquest to either protect or defend the monument while it refines the ultimate doom. Since towns very often spawn near each other. It would be easier for other players to come to the area and try to fight off the evildoers. With horse or horsecart it would be efficient way to reach the goal. By deactivating the players must have a bow and arrow and kill the horse and smash the golden pellets that are stuck on monument with a hammer about 3 times for each. When found victorious, winning group may either repair or loot the remaining items from the monument, but gold pellets would need to be resmelt and horse retamed.

THAT WOULD BE SO COOL! If the apocalypse can be prevented but with enough difficulty to keep it exciting! Most will try to make the journey to protect EVERYTHING.
THERE WILLL BE WAR!

Recent favorite lives:
Favio Pheonix,Les Nana,Cloud Charles, Rosa Colo [fed my little bro] Lucas Dawn [husband of magnolia] Jasmine Yu,Chogiwa, Tae (Jazz meister)Gillian Yellow (adoptive husband),Jason Dua, Arya Stark, Sophie Cucci, Cerenity Ergo ,Owner of Boris The Goose,Being Maria's mom, Santa's helper.

#28 2018-10-24 07:23:16

sarannwrap

Roblor wrote:

Vexenie; you remind me of the character Todd, from the show, Bojack Horseman.
Don't worry, he is an adorable side characters, of many whimsical antics.

Bojack Horseman is my favorite cartoon!  And Aaron Paul is probablyyy my favorite actor (Bryan Cranston hurts me hard for that favorite).  Breaking Bad is my favorite show of all time.  Aaron touches so many things that touch me.  And I freaking love you just from this one post.  Bravo.  I hate almost all people! tongue  So heyhey, good for you!

#29 2018-10-24 07:36:44

Tarr
Banned

WalrusesConquer wrote:

THAT WOULD BE SO COOL! If the apocalypse can be prevented but with enough difficulty to keep it exciting! Most will try to make the journey to protect EVERYTHING.
THERE WILLL BE WAR!

The thing is you have to remember how far people can be born apart from each other. The max I've ever rode a horse in my fertile years 14-40 was about 9k on horse. Anything further than that would require multiple generations of women stopping on the road to raise kids and maybe even fetching them a horse so they can continue the journey.

You would have to have people suiciding to try to get into whatever family is trying to start the Apocalypse in an attempt to stop them and by that point they could just stop keeping kids all together. Like the Apocalypse was a cool event that we can all share memories about but it's not a fun event. We basically already go through them weekly whenever a city is culled from the game, the only difference being you don't get to see the bright white screen.

The Apocalypse just isn't a good fit for the game right now. Like if the server was just jam packed with cities then I could see an argument for turning it back on but as is all that would happen is we'd have the game in a loop of eternal Evedom.

fug it’s Tarr.

#30 2018-10-24 07:47:57

Roblor

Breaking Bad is funny, if you just imagine that Walt is the same character, as he played in Malcom In The Middle.
New wife though. Ex probably died from hearth-attack sad

IT PUTS ÞE BERRY IN ÞE BASKET OR ELSE IT GETS ÞE HOSE AGAIN !

#31 2018-10-24 21:35:47

GreatShawn

We can start a cult worshipping full monolithes! That can be cool smile.

Board footer