One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#51 2018-09-20 17:44:41

Auner

Re: I TARRminated a town today ! :D

Superfun2 wrote:

Cause noone here knows me IRL Hopefully....

one day tho- the person you love most will find out what you do on the side.

It's ugly af.

Last edited by Auner (2018-09-20 17:49:27)

Once upon a time there was a lizard who wanted to be a dragon...

#52 2018-09-23 02:51:49

Superfun2
Banned

I name my self Amyx after my hot 8th grade science teacher  and my baby names are after hot girls in my school. big_smile

#53 2018-09-23 02:54:45

NoraRose86

How are you not in Donkey Town? Do people not curse you?

#54 2018-09-23 03:10:28

VioletLily

Is this the same family we talked about before? Didn't we discuss you killing people in this family in a different post a couple days ago? Correct me if I'm wrong, but if not, why make a new post? We already discussed it in length.

Discussion here:
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=3879

Edit: New post got merged with old one. Please disregard.

Last edited by VioletLily (2018-09-23 08:35:53)

#55 2018-09-23 03:13:40

Superfun2
Banned

NoraRose86 wrote:

How are you not in Donkey Town? Do people not curse you?

Oh people curse me allright I just bot it overnight

I name my self Amyx after my hot 8th grade science teacher  and my baby names are after hot girls in my school. big_smile

#56 2018-09-23 03:30:28

NoraRose86

Bots can last that long? How do you eat and stay alive as a bot?

#57 2018-09-23 04:03:24

Superfun2
Banned

NoraRose86 wrote:

each bot lives about 12-17 minutes EVREY LIFE so when a bot dies it just respawns and keep uncursing me!

#58 2018-09-23 04:45:38

Trick

Your overwhelming desire to ruin the game for everyone else makes me seriously wonder about your mental health.  And I say that with sincerity.  It's not normal to constantly want to destroy everyone else's fun.

I hope that you're doing ok IRL.  And if not, I hope you have someone around you that you can trust - you should talk to them.

#59 2018-09-23 05:22:54

Superfun2
Banned

Trick wrote:

Your overwhelming desire to ruin the game for everyone else makes me seriously wonder about your mental health.  And I say that with sincerity.  It's not normal to constantly want to destroy everyone else's fun.

I hope that you're doing ok IRL.  And if not, I hope you have someone around you that you can trust - you should talk to them.

Im fine don't worry although I appreciate the worry

#60 2018-09-23 05:34:16

Booklat1

stop
feeding
the
troll

#61 2018-09-23 05:45:48

Superfun2
Banned

Look at my fancy new avatar big_smile

#62 2018-09-23 10:31:24

TrustyWay

Why are you getting angry over this guy ? Read his posts : his life is trash, he lacks so much in confidence that he only can creeps girls, only losers do that and we all know it xD he writes so badly we can see when he lies, so it's like a talking hobo that has internet.

I probably stabbed him more than once, he doesn't really mean anything ( I never lost a duel). Even more that he isn't even a good griefer, look at his age when he did it : 59 y/o... you have the time to destroy 6 to 8 villages, not 3 dudes.

The kid is a just an attention whore, he needs his mommy attention obviously, so sad. Period. x)

Last edited by TrustyWay (2018-09-23 10:32:29)

#63 2018-09-23 15:00:53

NoraRose86

Superfun2 wrote:
NoraRose86 wrote:

each bot lives about 12-17 minutes EVREY LIFE so when a bot dies it just respawns and keep uncursing me!

That’s actually really neat that you could make that.

Is it fun to kill people? I’m honestly asking (I’m genuinely curious), as I’ve only killed when it was ‘needed’ or determined but the village consensus.

In a village, a killer can only usually kill once before they die during the slowdown that happens after they murder. They are usually caught then.

So it would take some time for you to grow up, make a weapon and only kill once.

Honestly, in a village there are a few good workers and then you have several other who are lazy. Usually the ones poping out babies and just eating. So you killing isn’t totally unwarranted. But how do you destroy an entire village? The bigger ones would be really hard.

#64 2018-09-23 16:29:40

Superfun2
Banned

NoraRose86 wrote:
Superfun2 wrote:
NoraRose86 wrote:

That’s actually really neat that you could make that.

Is it fun to kill people? I’m honestly asking (I’m genuinely curious), as I’ve only killed when it was ‘needed’ or determined but the village consensus.

In a village, a killer can only usually kill once before they die during the slowdown that happens after they murder. They are usually caught then.

So it would take some time for you to grow up, make a weapon and only kill once.

Honestly, in a village there are a few good workers and then you have several other who are lazy. Usually the ones poping out babies and just eating. So you killing isn’t totally unwarranted. But how do you destroy an entire village? The bigger ones would be really hard.

It is quite fun! And its quite intense trying to not get cought and stabbing all the girls before the get out of town because then you are pretty much fucked

#65 2018-09-23 16:33:00

MultiLife

NoraRose86 wrote:

I saw this person in the life where they were Melissa Furry, this is what I heard and saw before I died of old age:
she spawned in and asked around for a knife as a child, telling others she wants to be a shepherd. That's how she got her knife afaik. She "mourned" at some grave of an earlier hero of the town and got a crown at an early age. As an adult, she started to scream around how there were twins griefing as they had "stolen a crown" and tried to hide it in a forest, so, possibly screaming around false(?) rumours. It seemed that she had introduced herself as Lotus when she played Melissa: an old woman ran to me saying Melissa is Lotus. So they may have used this "identity theft" cheap trick to gain more trust.
She killed some girl baby or two, saying the other baby said "fuck" and telling people the other one had an infinite bag with pies, I have no idea wtf was going on when this went down as I was farming milkweed at the southern town. Then I heard murders at the edges of the town; Melissa was trying to roll the blame onto the twin which was alive, saying she would be looking out for him. I saw a girl say "I trust Melissa" so some people bought her acting. The med station was probably sabotaged too.

In a nutshell;
lure people with weapons away, kill people at the edge of the town, hoard weapons and hide bows and arrows, dirty all pads and hide needles and thread. Scream rumours around and maybe use someone's identity. That's pretty much all it takes, and in these cases many are naive or newbies, which makes killings just worth nothing.

Notable lives (Male): Happy, Erwin Callister, Knight Peace, Roman Rodocker, Bon Doolittle, Terry Plant, Danger Winter, Crayton Ide, Tim Quint, Jebediah (Tarr), Awesome (Elliff), Rocky, Tim West
Notable lives (Female): Elisa Mango, Aaban Qin, Whitaker August, Lucrecia August, Poppy Worth, Kitana Spoon, Linda II, Eagan Hawk III, Darcy North, Rosealie (Quint), Jess Lucky, Lilith (Unkle)

#66 2018-09-23 16:37:38

Superfun2
Banned

MultiLife wrote:
NoraRose86 wrote:

I saw this person in the life where they were Melissa Furry, this is what I heard and saw before I died of old age:
she spawned in and asked around for a knife as a child, telling others she wants to be a shepherd. That's how she got her knife afaik. She "mourned" at some grave of an earlier hero of the town and got a crown at an early age. As an adult, she started to scream around how there were twins griefing as they had "stolen a crown" and tried to hide it in a forest, so, possibly screaming around false(?) rumours. It seemed that she had introduced herself as Lotus when she played Melissa: an old woman ran to me saying Melissa is Lotus. So they may have used this "identity theft" cheap trick to gain more trust.
She killed some girl baby or two, saying the other baby said "fuck" and telling people the other one had an infinite bag with pies, I have no idea wtf was going on when this went down as I was farming milkweed at the southern town. Then I heard murders at the edges of the town; Melissa was trying to roll the blame onto the twin which was alive, saying she would be looking out for him. I saw a girl say "I trust Melissa" so some people bought her acting. The med station was probably sabotaged too.

In a nutshell;
lure people with weapons away, kill people at the edge of the town, hoard weapons and hide bows and arrows, dirty all pads and hide needles and thread. Scream rumours around and maybe use someone's identity. That's pretty much all it takes, and in these cases many are naive or newbies, which makes killings just worth nothing.

I actually never said that i was lotus..... Soo

#67 2018-09-23 16:57:42

MultiLife

Superfun2 wrote:

I actually never said that i was lotus..... Soo

I hope so. I did hear the old lady, but who knows what was going on there. *shrug*

Anyways, tactics like that equals dead towns, and the more naive a player is, the newer they are. Looking around the town, we had little to no veterans, and I think the best guards had died before I died and before the killings started. I gave my arrows to a young lady, but she seemed new, too. I think the amount of new players has been high for the past weeks so wiping out populations like that is not surprising.

Notable lives (Male): Happy, Erwin Callister, Knight Peace, Roman Rodocker, Bon Doolittle, Terry Plant, Danger Winter, Crayton Ide, Tim Quint, Jebediah (Tarr), Awesome (Elliff), Rocky, Tim West
Notable lives (Female): Elisa Mango, Aaban Qin, Whitaker August, Lucrecia August, Poppy Worth, Kitana Spoon, Linda II, Eagan Hawk III, Darcy North, Rosealie (Quint), Jess Lucky, Lilith (Unkle)

#68 2018-09-23 17:38:50

UnnoticedShadow

Why has nobody banned this person? they are extremely rude and grief relentlessly.

#69 2018-09-23 17:45:07

Turnipseed

UnnoticedShadow wrote:

Why has nobody banned this person? they are extremely rude and grief relentlessly.

Technically griefing isnt against any rules... i dont like the guy seems like an angry 10 year old, but other than the auto clicker to circumvent the d town (which is still debateable wether its ok or not) he isnt breaking and rules in game. Because there are no rules in game except for user enforced ones

Personally i think hes pretty toxic though

Last edited by Turnipseed (2018-09-23 17:45:52)

Be kind, generous, and work together my potatoes.

#70 2018-09-23 17:52:09

UnnoticedShadow

He has broken rules though, such as attacking people, and spamming (a whole different story)  so he in every way deserves a forum ban

#71 2018-09-23 18:00:57

Turnipseed

UnnoticedShadow wrote:

He has broken rules though, such as attacking people, and spamming (a whole different story)  so he in every way deserves a forum ban

Youd be surprised what it takes to get a forum ban. He isnt that disruptive compared to some other people i wont mention... i thought you ment in game though.

If it were soley up to me id like to see him off the forums.

Even mods cant act unilaterally unless things get really bad.

The rules they follow are on discord if you wanted to read them

Be kind, generous, and work together my potatoes.

#72 2018-09-23 18:06:27

UnnoticedShadow

Ok, I'll leave her alone and stop insulting the mods for being lazy, sorry guys

#73 2018-09-23 18:09:35

Superfun2
Banned

thanks!

#74 2018-09-23 21:33:53

UnnoticedShadow

You're Welcome!!!

Last edited by UnnoticedShadow (2018-09-23 21:43:16)

#75 2018-09-24 15:54:10

Adveloq

UnnoticedShadow wrote:

Seems like your wish got granted.

I am Eve Raven. If not, I will name my babies after flying creatures. Or ridiculous and long names like Oluwadunmininu.

Board footer