One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#26 2018-12-21 04:12:05

startafight

Re: ultimate guide compilation - DISCONTINUED

betame wrote:

"all about mosquitos" is outdated
The mechanics have changed (now 7 heat, for 35 seconds, and 30% food) and the rest of the comments are conjecture.

There's scattered discussion about mosquitos, but no thorough guide I've seen. Pein's had practice trapping them, but still no definitives.

thanks! moved it to outdated section. also titles are now also red

btw!! i plan to stop updating this compilation starting February next year so if anyone wants to continue updating it feel free to copy n paste this post to continue compiling stuff! when i stop updating it i'll change the title to reflect that

#27 2018-12-21 07:03:18

ryanb
Website

Thank you for continually updating this! It is appreciated.

What about moving this compilation to the wiki? That way everyone can make contributions and keep it up to date.

Last edited by ryanb (2018-12-21 07:04:35)

One Hour One Life Crafting Reference
https://onetech.info/

#28 2018-12-21 07:10:27

startafight

ryanb wrote:

Thank you for continually updating this! It is appreciated.

What about moving this compilation to the wiki? That way everyone can make contributions and keep it up to date.

i have absolutely no idea how to edit the wiki but if anyone wants to do that feel free!

#29 2019-02-04 00:05:57

startafight

ok! final edit to the compilation. posting this as a final bump for new ppl to find. if anyone wants to continue editing this or move it to the wiki please do! would help out a lot of newbies

and thanks everyone on the forums for answering some of my dumber questions!! and good luck jason on your game!! i loved it so far smile

#30 2019-02-07 05:44:12

Grim_Arbiter

Bumping this for someone who said they tried looking for my guide but couldn't find. Also thanks I couldn't find a sheep pen building guide using the search.

Somehow my sheep pens only work half the time and I'm going to find out why.

--Grim
I'm flying high. But the worst is never first, and there's a person that'll set you straight. Cancelling the force within my brain. For flying high. The simulator has been disengaged.

Board footer