One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#101 2018-03-30 23:33:39

Antichthon

Re: A map of villages and roads on server 3

I'll repopulate Ovenpost once the issue with oven base griefing has been resolved. As it stands, Ovenpost would be too easily ruined by that. Also I made a big sign out front that says "OVENPOST" out of ovens and I'm sure that would be griefed right away.

#102 2018-03-31 03:49:02

FounderOne

Antichthon wrote:

I'll repopulate Ovenpost once the issue with oven base griefing has been resolved. As it stands, Ovenpost would be too easily ruined by that. Also I made a big sign out front that says "OVENPOST" out of ovens and I'm sure that would be griefed right away.

The sign and the city is awesome! You did a great job there.

Its a rought world - keep dying untill you live <3

#103 2018-03-31 09:23:23

Antichthon

FounderOne wrote:
Antichthon wrote:

Yeah, I wasn't expecting to populate it yet, but an Eve showed up and I'm not about to turn her away. One thing led to another and now Ovenpost is thriving.

Be sure to visit the field of tongs north of Ovenpost, where we praise Tong, the god of tongs! Tong road, the three-wide road leading into Ovenpost, is named for our great and powerful protector.

(A griefer turned all our fences into tongs. I cleaned up and made the best of it.)

#104 2018-04-04 03:32:13

Kitaelia

Antichthon wrote:
FounderOne wrote:
Antichthon wrote:

Yeah, I wasn't expecting to populate it yet, but an Eve showed up and I'm not about to turn her away. One thing led to another and now Ovenpost is thriving.

Be sure to visit the field of tongs north of Ovenpost, where we praise Tong, the god of tongs! Tong road, the three-wide road leading into Ovenpost, is named for our great and powerful protector.

(A griefer turned all our fences into tongs. I cleaned up and made the best of it.)

I saw all of those tongs while I was streaming! I was so shocked and knew it had to be griefing sad  Thanks for all of your hard work! Ovenpost is my favorite town so far. smile
I messed up and called it OvenPORT in my stream at first, but I was overly flustered from being excited to see it again xD I later corrected it hahaha.

Last edited by Kitaelia (2018-04-04 03:32:44)

Your OHOL Suggestions and ↑ or ↓'s are appreciated: OneLifeSuggestions Reddit
-Twitter- for Stream announcements & randomness!
-Twitch- to Hang out with me while I play!

#105 2018-04-04 18:02:10

Antichthon

Kitaelia wrote:
Antichthon wrote:
FounderOne wrote:

I saw all of those tongs while I was streaming! I was so shocked and knew it had to be griefing sad  Thanks for all of your hard work! Ovenpost is my favorite town so far. smile
I messed up and called it OvenPORT in my stream at first, but I was overly flustered from being excited to see it again xD I later corrected it hahaha.

You're just a nice person!

#106 2018-04-04 21:38:53

Babipoki

God bless this. I only play on server 3 recently.

#107 2018-04-05 08:36:38

quaity

Server 3 is nice a built up but every single time I'm born there I am murdered, witness a murder, or have to participate in killing someone. Not the most peaceful place, by far.

#108 2021-04-13 14:26:05

fug

There aren’t any server three maps. Thread is clearly a lie and should be bumped to make sure everyone knows.

Worlds oldest SID baby.

#109 2021-04-13 14:58:50

DiscardedSlinky
DubiousSlinker

I went on server 3 and there wasn't any of this hmm really disappointing

I'm Slinky and I hate it here.
I also /blush.

#110 2021-04-13 15:15:58

sigmen4020

Very informative. Would never have found out that server 3 didn't have maps without this reanimated thread.

For the time being, I think we have enough content.

Board footer