One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#51 2021-06-20 16:56:08

DestinyCall

Re: Transphobic/harassment discrimination from moderator (fug/Tarr)?

It's cool, Dodge.   I knew you would need to post a response.   I was mostly trying to guilt myself into walking away, because everything that needs to be said on this subject has already been said.

But I do want to clarify one point. 

Dodge wrote:

No, the words he used where discriminatory and there was allusion to committing suicide, that's enough for a ban in my book and probably in the official rules too...

I don't think you have actually read the official rules or you wouldn't say that.   Jason values freedom of speech, even for assholes, racists, and generally horrible people.  He doesn't just SAY that he cares about it.  He makes his rules to protect offensive people from getting banned without due process.

Here ... let me help you:  https://discordapp.com/channels/3282153 … 9645870100

And since not everyone uses Discord, here's a copy-paste:

jasonrohrer wrote:

So I finally made some mods.  This isn't a special club, so no hurt feelings please.  Mods should apply a VERY light touch here, only banning the most disruptive and off-topic contributors.  Only one person has been banned so far in the history of this Discord server.  One other person has been warned.  I'd like that to continue.
You are free to talk about whatever you want here, and post whatever you want.  But most people are here to talk about the game, so keep that in mind.  There is an off-topic channel for a reason.  If you're filling the channel with unrelated stuff to the point that it is disrupting the real, game-related discussion here, stop doing that.

MODS:  please confer with one other mod and achieve agreement with that mod before warning or banning anyone.  Don't abuse your power or make rash, unilateral decisions for your own personal or emotional reasons.  After conferring with one other mod, please pour eight ounces of vodka on the sidewalk in memory of our former comrade Blue Rock(edited)
And remember, every individual member her has the power to block other members at will.
Most of the time, that power is all that is needed to deal with annoying or disruptive people.
Only the most egregious case transcend to the point where banning should be considered.

After reading that, do you really think that Jason would agree with the statement "if i or anyone else not being a mod would have said the same exact thing even in a similar context it would definitely have been a ban, maybe not permanent but a ban for sure."

Jason goes on to further explain what he expects from people who use his Discord.  Apparently telling people that the mods had no power and anything goes caused some problems, so he tightened up the rules a little.

jasonrohrer wrote:

Update:  I've had kind of a change of heart about this.

In all of the main areas, you are a guest in my house.  Act like it.  Be nice.  Be welcoming.  Don't be mean.  Don't attack each other.   Don't shout.  Don't use offensive or inflammatory language that is out of step with the cultural climate here.  Don't be disruptive.  Don't clutter the space with stuff that's not about the game.  Don't troll.  Don't derail discussions with irrelevant points.  Don't repeat yourself.  One exception is off-topic, where you can post stuff that's not about the game, but still follow the rest of the rules.  Act like you would act if you were out in my backyard, where you're welcome to do some things that you wouldn't do inside my house, like play volleyball.  The other exception is the-street, which is totally unregulated.  Literally the public street.  Please take your anger and fights out there.  Mods, just ignore the-street.

Mods will be enforcing these rules much more vigorously than before.  They have the power to put people into a temporary timeout now, and they will use it without warning.  The timeout is your warning.  If you find yourself in a timeout, see if you can think back about your recent behavior and figure out why.  Then prepare to be the best, nicest version of yourself when you come back.

So according to the official rules, Tarr deserved a time-out.   That's all.

You can argue that he deserved more than a time out.  And you can argue that the Discord rules are too vague or too lenient.   But you can't argue that his behavior was excused because he was a mod or that he would have been banned for those posts if he wasn't a mod.    Right or wrong, he was protected by the same set of rule that protected Villanelle or any other Discord user.    People are banned on the Discord for repeated and flagrantly awful behavior which does not self-correct after multiple warnings. 

Again, you can get mad at Jason for not making rules against discriminatory speech in his Discord.  But you can't get mad at the mods for not being able to just ban offensive people for saying offensive things.   That's not fair to the moderators.

#52 2021-06-20 17:09:43

Dodge

Alice wrote:

Jason has betrayed his art. He betrayed his idea in order to appeal to the most vocal haters of how the game was.

Yeah it's a shame, it's not all that though he also tried to implement ideas on his own and according to his own views but he's not very good at it...

That's why we have stuff like biome/race restriction to force interaction and "trade" instead of making it happen organically as a result of elements in the game. And many other weird mechanics...

Even when he listens at ideas from the community he always ends up turning it into "his" version of how it would be done, good artist, but not very good designer, cant be good at everything, that's why most people either have a team or actually listen to feedback and do changes.

Alice wrote:

Still has some charm though.

True

#53 2021-06-20 17:24:55

Alice

Dodge wrote:

That's why we have stuff like biome/race restriction to force interaction and "trade" instead of making it happen organically as a result of elements in the game. And many other weird mechanics...

Yes, and gene score. Gene score is his attempt to make people care for their family, to not abandon their kids.

Honestly it's all solved with limited plays per day. Going to abandon this kid? You might not get another one and your village knows it, they might even kill you for doing that. See? It was solved by game design.

Jason Rohrer attempted life tokens and again very vocal haters made him reverse his decision. Even though life tokens solve a lot of issues that stem from people not valuing their one hour in game.

Now, honestly, with races... maybe it could work if more thought was put into it. Maybe if Jason played with implementation enough it could work. Maybe.

Last edited by Alice (2021-06-20 17:26:47)

#54 2021-06-20 17:31:26

Dodge

DestinyCall wrote:

So according to the official rules, Tarr deserved a time-out.   That's all.

Did he get timed out? I dont think so

Also i'm sure i can find examples of people getting banned in this forum over discriminatory language that wasn't repeated, so the actual rules are more like, "if you know you know" or "when you know you know" and that's pretty much Jason's philosophy when you read his quotes that you just made.

Anyone impartial and with two actual working braincells would see this situation as what it is, "when you know you know".

But go ahead feel free to test it and see if you wouldn't get banned saying something alike in a resembling situation.

I'm pretty sure i would if i said the same thing in a similar context.

#55 2021-06-20 17:52:43

Chivalryisfish

How awkward to continue to discuss something that does not matter.

#56 2021-06-20 18:07:21

Dodge

Chivalryisfish wrote:

How awkward to keep answering something that doesn't matter to you.

#57 2021-06-20 18:25:28

Alice

Dodge wrote:
Chivalryisfish wrote:

That matters enough in means of getting narcissistic resource for Chivalrysfish.

#58 2021-06-20 18:56:38

Chivalryisfish

Dodge wrote:
Chivalryisfish wrote:

How awkward to be triggered by nothing

Last edited by Chivalryisfish (2021-06-20 18:56:53)

#59 2021-06-20 19:07:54

DiscardedSlinky
DubiousSlinker

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm Slinky and I hate it here.
I also /blush.

#60 2021-06-20 23:37:41

Gremlynn

The forums have honestly felt like a wake for a few months now. Its interesting dont get me wrong. But we hardly talk about the game anymore and activity is hardly what it used to be. Except for when spicey drama hits the shelf like this. We used to have 4+ page discussion about the structure of this game and theorizing about how things work or dont. Instead its basically just the 4 of us who still talk here and when we're lucky we have others chime in.

The forums still get a lot of traffic, but I imagine the content will eventually run dry.

P.S.Was that really necessary discarded?

Last edited by Gremlynn (2021-06-20 23:39:12)

#61 2021-06-21 01:01:35

Chivalryisfish

Imo it was totally necessary.  Not to speak for slinky.

#62 2021-06-21 01:14:33

DiscardedSlinky
DubiousSlinker

Gremlynn wrote:

P.S.Was that really necessary discarded?

Just responding to my fellow forum members in the only language they understand, mindless screeching.

I also /blush.

#63 2021-06-21 01:19:39

Gremlynn

I think you've confused the forums with the discord. Our cocktail is more thoughtfully berating each other as we spiral down the endless abyss of insanity.

#64 2021-06-21 01:24:57

DiscardedSlinky
DubiousSlinker

Sorry sorry, lemme fix this.

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I also /blush.

#65 2021-06-21 03:37:14

Dodge

Chivalryisfish wrote:
Dodge wrote:
Chivalryisfish wrote:

Triggered? You're obviously the one triggered about this whole topic otherwise you wouldn't post here, since you have nothing more interesting to say...

#66 2021-06-21 03:51:47

Chivalryisfish

Dodge wrote:
Chivalryisfish wrote:
Dodge wrote:

Triggered? You're obviously the one triggered about this whole topic otherwise you wouldn't post here, since you have nothing more interesting to say...

*yawn* see slinkies post, you'll understand it perfectly.

#67 2021-06-21 04:07:58

Dodge

Chivalryisfish wrote:
Dodge wrote:
Chivalryisfish wrote:

*yawn* see slinkies post, you'll understand it perfectly.

Oh yeah triggered people like you and slinky reee all the time.

They cant have an actual discussion and prefer to bash down everything they dont like by screaming at it, very childish, grow up.

#68 2021-06-21 04:46:35

DiscardedSlinky
DubiousSlinker

Dodge wrote:

They cant have an actual discussion and prefer to bash down everything they dont like by screaming at it, very childish, grow up.

Sounds like you're the one doing the bashing and screaming at people you don't like cool

Last edited by DiscardedSlinky (2021-06-21 04:49:24)

I also /blush.

#69 2021-06-21 08:22:20

Dodge

DiscardedSlinky wrote:
Dodge wrote:

Sounds like you're the one doing the bashing and screaming at people you don't like cool

How so? Im describing your behaviour.

I'm not the one writing: "StOp PosTiNg HeRe ReEeEeEeEeEeEeE"

#70 2021-06-21 10:05:18

Chivalryisfish

Dodge wrote:

Ageism, classic.  Again, get a hobby.

#71 2021-06-21 10:24:18

Dodge

Chivalryisfish wrote:
Dodge wrote:

Nothing to do with your age i'm talking about your degree of maturity and how low it is.

#72 2021-06-21 11:28:09

Chivalryisfish

Dodge wrote:

Nothing to do with your age i'm talking about your degree of maturity and how low it is.

Infantilism, another classic.  You are as predictable as the moon orbiting earth.  Thanks for being banal as ever.

#73 2021-06-21 11:57:28

Dodge

Chivalryisfish wrote:
Dodge wrote:

Infantilism, another classic.  You are as predictable as the moon orbiting earth.  Thanks for being banal as ever.

"infantilism
/ɪnˈfantɪlɪz(ə)m/
Learn to pronounce
noun
childish behaviour."

Yep that sounds about right thanks for naming your own behaviour.

#74 2021-06-21 12:19:12

Chivalryisfish

Still as dependable as ever, old faithful, erupting around 17 times a day.  What a great mascot dodge!

#75 2021-06-21 13:06:01

Prophet

Dodge wrote:
Chivalryisfish wrote:
Dodge wrote:

By this point, Dodge, it is obvious to any sane observer what's happening here, maybe it's better to leave them all rot and eat each other, consuming what's left of the game and of the community. It is a necrosis of OHOL. And these people are maggots.

Board footer