One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#26 2021-03-28 10:42:38

Spoonwood

Re: Replacement for the current annoying/pointless baby feeding system

Dodge wrote:

That's where you're wrong i made the intellectual effort to choose that video depending on the current context, you failling to understand that context shows your lack of self awareness, put some thought into that smile

Choosing something doesn't involve anywhere close to the level of cognitive effort as writing or speaking ideas into one's own words.  And no, it doesn't show that I lack self awareness, because awareness of how little effort you put into things, isn't anything about me.

Danish Clinch.
Longtime tutorial player.

#27 2021-03-28 17:49:13

Dodge

Re: Replacement for the current annoying/pointless baby feeding system

Spoonwood wrote:
Dodge wrote:

That's where you're wrong i made the intellectual effort to choose that video depending on the current context, you failling to understand that context shows your lack of self awareness, put some thought into that smile

Choosing something doesn't involve anywhere close to the level of cognitive effort as writing or speaking ideas into one's own words.  And no, it doesn't show that I lack self awareness, because awareness of how little effort you put into things, isn't anything about me.

Well you dont seem to be able to figure out the context of this video so maybe you shouldn't talk about cognitive effort, also the lack of self awareness is related to your inability to comprehend the context and not my amount of intellectual effort put into researching.

Board footer