One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#26 2020-12-10 00:27:31

Hailerm

Re: How To Properly Grief a Village (THE GUIDE)

Eve Troll wrote:

Ever thought of just changing your name, or maybe not playing with hetuw? Anonymity goes a long way in how people treat you in game.

I dont like the idea of hiding who I am I just feel weird doing that I cant just pretend im other person like someone i know @reyxcrownx.. and i feel good with my actions so far maybe one day i can try to change again but now im ok

Engine Mastah

#27 2020-12-10 00:29:41

DestinyCall

It is never too late to change for the better.   

You don't have to keep doing bad things, just because you started down a bad path and ruined your reputation with this community.   Hurting more people won't make things better for you or for them.   

Give the nice way another chance.    This game has an awesome community full of great people.    If you are genuinely ready to leave the past behind you, we will welcome you in our villages.   

After all, OHOL is a game of second chances.   Every life is a blank slate.

#28 2020-12-10 00:29:57

gamatron332

Imagine this. A man is depressed. He plays the game to feel better. Hailerm screws him over. The mans pieces are found strewn across the railroad. The end

I’m Gama I flaunt my ideas, and I’m fabulous
But I’ve allready said too much.

#29 2020-12-10 00:37:00

jord1990

Remember no attacking/targetting specific people or I will have to send you on an early Christmas holiday.

#30 2020-12-10 00:42:45

Hailerm

DestinyCall wrote:

It is never too late to change for the better.   

You don't have to keep doing bad things, just because you started down a bad path and ruined your reputation with this community.   Hurting more people won't make things better for you or for them.   

Give the nice way another chance.    This game has an awesome community full of great people.    If you are genuinely ready to leave the past behind you, we will welcome you in our villages.   

After all, OHOL is a game of second chances.   Every life is a blank slate.

yeah.. u got good points there ill take that for future actions but right now im not ready to change.. and i dont usually do this but thanks dude now with ur words i have a little faith in the world again :)

Engine Mastah

#31 2020-12-10 00:53:31

DestinyCall

Happy holidays, Hailerm.

#32 2020-12-10 01:00:42

Hailerm

happy holydays for u too..

Engine Mastah

#33 2020-12-10 05:39:38

DiscardedSlinky
DubiousSlinker

If you want to be treated good you should act good consistently. Some people saw you griefing with Rey in October and early November.

I'll say that you haven't been as bad, but occasional griefing ruins all the good that you do. People can change, but actions speak louder than words. Keep being chill and people will be okay with you. If someone's nagging on you for your past after you decided to change just tell them that you're trying to be better. That's all I can really say.

The way you treat people comes back to you. The people in game are real people.

I'm Slinky and I hate it here.
I also /blush.

#34 2020-12-10 05:41:32

themilkman

O_O

#35 2020-12-10 09:30:11

MrsDuckGirl

Hailerm wrote:

(...) all the ppl rejected me (...) the ppl still rejecting me

And now, you're not rejected anymore ?

#36 2020-12-10 19:16:18

TheRubyCart

Berry High Priest wrote:

virgin grief vs chad berry cult.

step 1: Teach new players only to farm berries.
step 2: watch as other plants vanish and get replaced by the goodness of the purple orbs
step 3: watch as the community grows around the gooness of berries
ow god bless those berries
the only food people need is my dick yummy!

nice profile picture

You are amazing, you are loved, and have a good day to whoever might read this <3

#37 2020-12-11 11:32:47

The_Anabaptist

This thread has really made me wonder how many people are out there IRL doing the exact same things as being done in game with the exact same lame excuses.

"Hehe, I'm going to move/hide all the office supplies, lock the bathroom doors, and then blame it on the minority custodial worker who trying to hold down three jobs to feed their kids, just to piss off anyone who actually gives a fuck just because I think none of it really matters."

No wonder the world has gone to shit.

The_Anabaptist

#38 2020-12-11 14:06:55

Hailerm

The_Anabaptist wrote:

This thread has really made me wonder how many people are out there IRL doing the exact same things as being done in game with the exact same lame excuses.

"Hehe, I'm going to move/hide all the office supplies, lock the bathroom doors, and then blame it on the minority custodial worker who trying to hold down three jobs to feed their kids, just to piss off anyone who actually gives a fuck just because I think none of it really matters."

The_Anabaptist

boomer detected

Engine Mastah

#39 2020-12-11 21:42:22

The_Anabaptist

Hailerm wrote:
The_Anabaptist wrote:

The_Anabaptist

boomer detected

Gen X actually.  I'm going to bet that you are on the young side of Gen Z from your weak sauce banter.

The_Anabaptist

#40 2020-12-11 21:51:34

Eve Troll

/shock

Last edited by Eve Troll (2020-12-11 21:52:43)

#41 2020-12-13 04:10:31

bpskotch

Hailerm wrote:

3 or 4 months ago i tried to be "nice" to be a better guy in the game and all the ppl rejected me but that was ok for me and i continued being "nice" making clothes making roads engines etc farming cooking all the things u can imagine but the ppl still rejecting me and i was tired so i just start grienfing again and here i am ... so u cant tell me to be nice cuz i already try it but my name Hailerm/Younghomie  is too hated and im ok with that ... so yeah griefing is bad but im a griefer thats what i am in this game and i cant change that ...

You wonder why you're hated.

I was the one who killed you in the white family just now. After having read this post, I figured I'd give you the benefit of the doubt, and tried to reason with you about using the whites' ONLY engine to make a paver. You know as well as anyone else that's a bad idea, they cant pump water without it. And yet, you persisted, and took it anyway.

I'm all for if you want to pave, but next time make a seperate engine so the family isn't screwed out of pumping water. This is why you're not liked Hailerm. You don't listen to reason and work with others around you. Instead, you choose to take actions without thinking of the repercussions that will fall back on the family you took from. That effectively becomes griefing of its own right.

Until you decide one day to change and work with others around you and be more thoughtful, you will remain on my curse list and I will continue to kill you on sight.

Last edited by bpskotch (2020-12-13 04:12:14)

Board footer