One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#26 2020-10-15 20:49:58

Casius

Re: Griefers nicknames and what they're doing

PopcornFireworks wrote:

SHIP FOAM - Bear griefer, and smart enough to hoard knives and arrows. Wiped out most of Pickens town as Vanya Pickens. Fathia Lownes on the leaderboard.

SHIP FOAM is a definite bear griefer. I was born during a bear attack. We had pads, so I was going to boil some water to make a red cross apron. I set up a fire and went to look for rose madder while I waited on the fire to die, and had a bowl of water, and the apron next to it. When I came back, they had put the water bowl on the coals. So I added the rose madder and dyed the apron.

They said "What the **** are you doing? We need pads"

I said I set this up to make a medical apron because we already have a lot of pads.

She said "I dont care what you were trying to do, you griefed my water"

I showed her our three bowls full of pads, one of which was in the middle of the farm. We had needles and thread, but there were no balls of thread nearby for her to "make pads" with. I was very confused.

She asked why the f*** there were pads in the farm.

I was like "I don't know." Because I didnt. She then cursed me, and called me a re****, fa****, and proceeded to continually verbally attacked me with a slew of other words.

She was following me around and picking up everything I tried to use, then tried to convince our mom to exile me. My mom killed herself because she got sick of the arguing.

I then cursed her back. x SHIP FOAM x

#27 2020-10-15 21:45:18

FishRfriendsnotfood
Banned

NoTruePunk wrote:
FishRfriendsnotfood wrote:

Hmmmm I wonder if I'm code fire?!  I don't use racial slurs though.

You called me a r*tard? That's a slur in my book

Then I can't possibly be Code Fire.  Literally everybody that knows me, knows I would never use that word.  Although I like that you assumed it was I based off my query alone.

Last edited by FishRfriendsnotfood (2020-10-15 21:45:40)

I'm fish, deal with it or don't, idgaf

#28 2020-11-03 18:38:38

NoTruePunk

HINT PIPE - baby snatcher

#29 2020-11-05 12:33:24

ahead

JOE MOTHER - berrymuncher

Sorry, nothing

#30 2020-11-07 03:15:30

PopcornFireworks

DEED ??? - Sheep killer, radio stealer, and baby snatcher. Was Toni Custard and Layla Earnest recently. (if anyone knows the second half of the nickname please add it, I was a bit distracted lol)

Board footer